16- I'm His Spanish Baby

Chapter sixteen: I'm His Spanish Baby

+

Breaking up with Lorenzo got delayed.

What? Life just got a whole lot busier.

People weren't joking when they said Junior year would be the hardest high school year, academically speaking. Balancing school projects, while making a plan on how to break up with the most popular guy at school. Which he's known for the dumping, not the dumpt. Was hard.

I'll be the first girl to ever break up with his ass.

Woah, who would've thought. Me? Head over Heels Maddy, wanting to break up with Lorenzo.

Ironic? I think the fuck yes.

And then there's the other guy, the one who managed to break my walls and entered my world without a welcome.

One could say hooking up on the low with Angel turned more into a routine.

"Just best friends for now at the time." Ángel had said. "I'll wait for you."

"Just best friends," I kissed him again, as his right hand slid down to my bare back. "I like that."

That didn't work out for us.

I tuned out Keekee's last minute birthday planning, once I heard a ping come from my phone. "Shoot, gotta go. Later." I pecked Lorenzo on the cheek, leaving him dumbfounded that I was leaving the cafeteria so soon.

There Angel was, in his usual Camaro waiting for me in the parking lot.

"Hey there bestie." Ángel drove to an and parked to an abandon building close to school. Privacy purposes.

We went to the back of his car. This was way roomier.

He left several kisses down my neck,"I can get used to this, Kaitlyn."

Did I recall that best friends are allowed to treat each other like that?

Bless the days I'm home alone.

"Mom and dad don't come back from date night in hours."  I said with a grin, straddling Angel as he laid down on my bed with a smirk.

"We should've definitely kissed earlier."

I took off my shirt, and taking his off also. Throwing it to some corner, "Agreed."

My door barged open, "Hey Maddy, I kinda need your help in this Pre-Calc homework-" Keekee stood in shock at the sight of me straddling half naked Angel. "¡Ay puñetazo, I'm so sorry!" She squeaked, making a run for it.

Angels eyes were wide open,"Shit, okay stay here." I quickly threw on Angel's shirt and ran to KeeKee who was about to leave.

"KeeKee, Wait up I can explain!"