Chapter 12

The time is nearing. I watched the Queen of Darkness slowly pack things to run. She was getting ready to run. My time to rule was nearing. I made a promise eighteen hundred years ago. I know that when I enter I shall be motal. I will destroy the Knight in order to get the queen on my side. Time can only tell.

Tori

    My small backpack was ready. I knew Grace was waiting for me. I slowly got up not disturbing the snoring knight next to me. I lightly kissed his cheek. This was going to be the last time we would see each other. I laid a note on the table. I also laid my bracelet on the note. He was going to keep going. I know he will. I sniffled and left the house.
My whistle pierced the night. A low rumble of an engine slowly came up to me. My motorcycle sped through the knight. My duster jacket flapped in the wind. I soon came up to the cave where Grace and a blonde guard stood. I dismounted off the bike and sent it back to the castle. I looked at it one last time. This was it.

Grace spoke in her annoying little shilly voice, "alright queeny, let's get you to your mother where the true fun begins. Oh and by the way bitch queen the silent one next to me is an old friend. His name is Calvin or Cal. I suggest you don't piss him off." I made a brisk nod and stepped onto the boat handing all my weapons over to the two slaves.
We were off into the night. I was put in a cell at the bottom of the boat. This is where I would stay until my trip was over. I got regular blood. Although in the morning it didn't stay down. I blame the boat personally. Grace loves to gloat and do her shit, but Calvin seems to only stare at me with anger. He scares me. I really wish Jay was here, but he was safer away from me. The moon was still half. That meant I had about a week of torture before she would be released.

We arrived at the darkest island I have ever seen. The jagged rocks were dark and were deadly looking. I saw the erosion on them. The bacteria and lichen clung to the rock wall. Grace smiled at her dead home. There was no light. It was just darkness. I saw pale creatures move on the rocks. Nightmares were on the islands. I felt a chill run down my spine as I saw my mother on the rocks looking down at our boat. Calvin growled as he pushed me forward to the dock. My mother stood there. I felt my fangs push at my lips. Her evil smirk made me want to rip out her throat. I controlled my urge to not kill her.

"Victoria, my dear it is nice you agreed to come so quietly and peacefully.", her tone was too sweet for my taste, "it is nice to see you again my wonderful daughter."
"Mother, it is very nice of you to invite me to your dark home. I go by Tori now thank you" I managed to say nicely.

"Tori. Hmm? That sounds like a warrior name. My daughter are you a beautiful warrior." Her eyes were like a snakes. So deceptive and full of pure evil. I can see through her pure green  poisonous eyes. She was acting and it was good acting, but her bitchiness showed through. I saw the snake bracelet on her left hand. I knew what could happen. That snake will turn into a whip. Her eyes followed mine and smiled evilly. She knew I remembered the times she whipped me, and the silent screams I made.    

"Well it is late and I think it's time to get you to your  'room' don't you? Oh Kyle, my prince, please take your lovely younger sister to her room." My brother walked out. I growled deep in my throat.

Kyle had shot me down to kill me for the love of his mother. This was a disgrace to our family name. "Yes mother. Come on T." His voice was smooth and uncaring like he had the world in the palm of his hand. "Don't call me 'T' big brother." I snarled. Kyle smirked and nodded. He walked me into their prison cells and showed me mine.

The cell smelled of rotting corpses and dried blood with a hint of death was suffocating. But being a vampire it was just horrible to smell. Kyle threw me into the cell and locked it. "You will be given three blood bags a day. No more no less. It'll keep you healthy enough where you can function. And Tori don't try to break out, it won't work." Kyle chuckled evilly as he left leaving me down there with rotting corpses and a tiny bag of blood.

I curled up onto the cell bed. Tiny rodents scuttled across the floor. I missed Jay. I knew by now he'd known I was gone and was on a frantic search. He would never find me. I didn't want him too. I love him.