Chapter 3: Intertwined Destinies

"Welcome, young master." The pimp, Madam Rose, greeted guests with a wide grin pasted on her round face, while her plump hands dragged them through the hallway of the brothel. "Hope the new girls will suit your taste today."

The brothel or also known as Madam Butterfly was located on the outskirts of the city, which was a long walked from the inn that we stayed. Finding the location was easy in fact it would be difficult to overlook that flashy building. The huge sign at the door way and the red paper lanterns framing the entire parameter of the building were enticing the males to enter the seductive world. The ladies, who could be mistaken as angels, loitering around did not dilute the temptation.

While entering the building, I could see numerous gentlemen entering the brothel in search for an arousing pleasure. I felt sick down to my gut after seeing the women allowed themselves to be fondled freely by guests. On the positive note, my motivation to get out, I mean to complete the task as soon as possible had multiply.

Thankfully, I was able to get down to my task shortly after a successful interview with the pimp. After an orientation and a warning to stay away from the third level, she left me on my own to familiarise the environment. It was so much easier to move around with authorisation, all I need to do now was to wait for "my guest".

Seeing that it is nearing to the promised time, I made my way to the entrance where I was supposed to meet Levy. My eyes caught sight of my moving reflection on the marble walls along the hallway, I could not help but smiled at the thought of the reactions from my brothers if they caught me in this state. The sheer green translucent top with only a cloth wrapped seductively but tightly around my chest showed my slender yet curvy figure. While my emerald green knee-length skirt was fluttering gracefully around my toned legs which looked longer than usual thanks to my leather boots. My wavy blond hair was tied up in a bun at the back of head, with a feel naughty stray strands framing my painted heart shaped face. Painted in a seductive red, my lips complemented my flawless rosy skin. Thick long eyelashes framed my round dark eyes making it looked rounder and brighter. I would say this appearance was a masterpiece, and it was worth the 2 hours preparation.

"Y-You-" Hiccup. "are t-the ne-new gir- " Hiccup "r-right?" A grip on my elbow stopped me in my tracks while I was appreciating my masterpiece and the rotten hand evidently belonged a drunkard, who seemed to have too much from one night.

"Sir, it looks like you are drunk, would you like someone to escort you back?" I pasted a false smile while disgustedly pulled back my arm from his sweaty hand, without answering him.

"N-no" Hiccup. "I-I am n-not d-drunk" Hiccup. "Y-You w-will ac-accompany m-me tonight." I hold on to my composure in case my fist flew to his face without thinking. As if god heard my prayers, someone pulled me back from behind and threw a bag of gold into the old lecher face before I snapped.

"I am sorry." Thinking it was Levy who finally reached, I hugged him without looking and apologise to the old lecher. "As you can see, I was already booked by this gentlemen."

Levy played along by putting his arm around my waist but his build felt taller and sturdier than expected. Casting the suspicion aside, I stared at the drunkard till he finally left us. I turned towards my saviour and was about to give him a big kiss till I saw his face.

"Zen?" I stepped back the unexpected guest and looked around the empty hallway for the black haired young lad. "Why are you here? Where is Levy?"

"We swapped roles." He paused and took a clearer look at me when I took a step away from him. "Although it may not be the right time but you are really beautiful tonight."

"So am I not yesterday?" I rolled my eyes while motioning him to follow my lead as we made our way to the stairs.

"Why didn't you asked someone to walk you here for the interview?"