❤️ Betrayal ❤️

Author's Note

This is finally the last chapter, which I am not sure is a happy or sad thing... But anyway there is another AN at the end but for those who may decide to stop reading halfway, this note is for you.

I know that this story of mine is really hard to read since my English is really really crappy but really really thank you for reading till now and I really hope you had liked and enjoyed it at least a little...

So anyway without further ado please enjoy the last bit of my fantasy...

❤️ Betrayal ❤️

Sorry, Luna... I love you... If there is ever a next life, let's meet again...

But I guess I did not have the chance to send the words back to him.

Maybe next time.

That was what I had seriously thought... but it looks like I am not able to wait till our next life to meet him.

"Prin- My queen, please lift your head a little." Obediently following the instructions given to me, the maid adjusted my new crown and set the soft white veil in place. After a few more moments, the head maid with a few maids trailing behind her finally appeared at the door.

"Your Majesty, it's time." Those few words were music to my ears especially since my legs went numb after sitting in the waiting room for six hours. Letting them to put on the last finishing touches to my pure white wedding gown, I moved sulkily towards the door where a new chapter of my life will unfold.

A month had passed since the attack on the Wistal castle, and everything looked as though it was back to normal in the eyes of the citizens. However everyone in the castle knew it was not true especially since the mastermind was supposedly the future queen of the country.

Lady Haki who is, I mean, was the most beautiful lady on the land, was personally beheaded by Izana immediately after I was down. Apparently everything was setup by her, she drugged Izana the night when he went to cancel heir engagement and pretended to bed with him, right down to the planning of the accident that I was in. It was then exposed that she had a string of lovers thus the hickeys I saw on her that day. In the end, she ended up having almost nothing but a small funeral was held for her just for the sake for her only brother.

As for me, it was somehow a miracle that the sword missed all my vital organs although I was unconscious for three days. I had the biggest shock of my life when I woke up to find Izana saddling with his fingers fiddling the buttons on my nightdress.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Good morning, sleepy head." With a quick kiss on my forehead, his fingers continued working on the buttons of my pyjamas as though it was his daily routine. Changing my clothes is a king's duty... NOT!

"What's happening?! And where is Alice?"

"All the servants were ordered to clean up the castle, it seemed like other parts of the castle were also destroyed. So your subordinates were also order to assist by your brother and I took the responsibility to change you."

"You know... The more you speak the more it sounds like a lie. And stop stripping me!" Gripping his fingers, I desperately tried to think of methods to stop him but my mind was still groggy. Furthermore, no brother in the right mind will allow a stranger to enter his sister's room especially when she has a fiancee.