chapter 4

The next week, Ashton didn't say much to me, which was a relief. I think maybe he felt guilty...I don't know.

The gang met only once. At the moment, nothing major happened, although tomorrow I am going to go find the guy Troy talked about.

I'm supposed to see why he hasn't got the money yet, and just mess with his head a bit.

no blood will be spilt tonight.

Emma had been going out more with Adam. Riley and I have a bet going for when they will make things official.

I gave it a month, she said before then, I'm getting worried though, looks like Emma really likes this guy.

The winner gets 500 hundred dollars. It's a bit much, but Riley's parents also have a lot of money, so we just made it more interesting.

As the bell rang I realised I hadn't been concentrating on math, and I've been lost in thought.

I asked the person next to me without looking at them,

"Hey, do you mind if I take a pic of your notes, I wasn't paying attention." I laughed
sweetly.

The person didn't reply, just gave me their notes. I quickly took a picture and handed it back to them.

I looked up at the person and smiled, only then I recognised him as Asston. And no, that wasn't a spelling mistake.

"You've been ignoring me." He stated.

"What? No, you haven't been talking to me." I frowned.

"Don't frown, it makes you look cute." His eyes twinkled.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks ."And this is where our conversation ends." I walked away.

He gave a low chuckle.

Damn, that sounded good.

What?? No it did not.

I caught up with Riley and we went and sat down at our table in the cafeteria. The food here actually wasn't that bad, we had a smoothy bar and a coffee machine.

My favourite things in here were the pizza, yum, pizza!

Our table was considered the 'popular' table. It's where the rich guys, barbies/cheerleaders, football players, hot guys,us , and a few cool people sat. We actually had to push two tables together.

Unfortunately Ashton sat here too. Along with the two other baddest guys in school.

Sam Rider .

And Grey...Pherret.

Yep! His name is literally an adjective and a noun! Haha! English jokes...

When I first found out I laughed so much, he was mad at me for two days, but no one can resist the Blake!