chapter 16

The music thumped through my body as I swayed my hips to the beat. Sam had gone to fetch us some drinks and I was now dancing alone.

A pair of hands went around my waist and I looked back to see it was Sam. He handed me a cup filled with some sort of purple liquid.

"Thanks." I giggled. I downed the drink and wanted more of the fruity flavour. I threw my cup somewhere on the floor and Sam grinned then did the same.

His hands remained around my waist as we danced. I was tightly pressed against his chest and I just kept dancing. I turned so my back faced his chest and danced against him. He pulled his hands up my waist to my hand that was in the air.

He pulled my hand down down and I turned around. I smiled at him and said I was going to get another drink. He came with me to the bar.

A cute guy behind the counter grinned and walked up to me. "What can I get a sexy thing like you tonight?"

I raised my eyebrow as Sam pulled me a little closer around my waist. "First you can get me 2 of those purple drinks there, then you can get another pick up line."

I stated. He looked at me confused then started laughing. "What's so funny?"

"No, it's just, you're cute and all, but I was talking to your handsome friend."he looked seductively at Sam.

He stiffened next to me and I started laughing. Sam wore a horrified expression. "Y-yeah, I'm flattered dude, but I don't roll that way."

The guy just shrugged and handed us the drinks. When we walked away he still stared after Sam. "God that was so fricken uncomfortable."

I laughed again, "you looked so scared!"

"Well, he hit on me, but I'm not surprised, I guess both genders want me." He said smirking. I hit his chest and drank my drink. I was starting to get dizzy after a while and I had more.

I loved the buzzing sensation it sent through my body. It made me forget about all the things wrong in my life and just relax and have fun.

My eyes slowly opened, and the headache I'm having is growing by the minute. I put a hand to my head and winced.

Damn, how much did I drink last night?

I expected the light from my room, but was met with darkness. I looked around and saw...this was not my room. This room had black curtains that were closed and navy blue walls.

I started to freak out, but remembered it was Sam's room. I remember from when we still dated. I sighed in relief. I probably just slept over here.

I looked next to me and saw I was alone. I heard footsteps approaching and looked up to be greeted with Sam...and his shirtless chest.

He smiled and gave me a glass of water along with an Advil. "You're a life saver." I gratefully excepted it.

"Well, my hangover is shitting me, so I also made us coffee." He laughed a little.

I sat still then asked, "do you remember anything from last night?"

He froze and looked down at his hands. "Yeah.." he mumbled. "Do you?"

"Uhm, I remember getting to the club, dancing, the gay checking you out," I smirked while he rolled his eyes, "drinking those purple things, then it's just blank."
I shrugged.

He nodded and looked relieved and...dissapointed for some reason.

He caught me staring and shook his head then smiled again and stood up. He held out his hand and helped me up. I still had a killer headache when I drank the coffee.