Ch. one: It was all rubbish

Zayn's POV:

Where the hell am I? I asked myself. Okay right now it doesn't matter. Oh did I tell you Perrie Edwards had broken up with me. She ugh she just... Okay I didn't want to talk about it.

"Could this day get anymore rubbish?" I mumbled to myself.

"Well it could but that's up to you," I heard a voice hanging around me. It was really creepy at the moment.

"What?" I asked looking around the empty street.

"Hey look up in the tree," I her a girl laughing. It was a moment at looked at the tall tree, I could tell it was strong. My eye reached the voice that was talking in.

"Oh cheeseees," I heard a thump hit the ground, I could tell it was the girl in the tree.

"Ow that hurt!" She yelled as I walked closer to the tree. She was laying on the ground.

"Are you okay?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah yeah I am fine," she was opening her eyelids slowly. I was now touching her shoulder. I looked at her eyes again, they were wide open, her eyes were the most prettiest eyes I have seen, they were royal blue and were brighter when I look at them.

"Hey are you just going to stare at my eyes all day or what?" She asked trying to get up and leaning on the tree.

"Yeah sorry," I muttered to her. I was now looking her up and down. She was pretty tall, has medium length blonde hair, were a whine polo and teal shorts with combat boots.

"I am really surprise to see a famous boy here, for being a super small city and all," she commented to me, I was now back and focused on her talking.

"Really?" I asked raising an eye brow. She nodded.

"I am sorry I didn't introduce myself." I said slowly.

"No need your Zayn Malik from One Direction," she pointed out.

"Then what's your name?" I asked slowly staring into her royal blue eyes.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." She was bitting her lower lip. She rose to her feet.

"Well then I can make that happen." I laughed at her.

"Malik don't think I am going to be your rebound girl." She giggled at me. I knew right then she wasn't really serious about that.

"I am not nor I will I. I am an gentleman." I smiled trying to flirt with her.

"Okay, give me your phone number and we will go out some time," she smiled taking out her phone.

"Okay," I laughed. I gave her my number.

She quickly texted me.

From: unknown number

You can call me, Creepy Girl :) ;)

"Really is that how it's going to play?" I asked. And she just smiled.

"Yes yes it is!" She giggled at me before walking a way from the lonely road we were on.

========================
A/N:Okay sorry this is on my iPod and I had change it all on the computer but the computer didn't let me going on so sorry...
Dylan xxx