Ch.sixteen: movie and food

"Thanks," he was still confused. As Liam closet the door with Chinese food in his hand.

"Did you see his face?" Louis chuckled.

"Yeah we did..." Zayn commented with a 'this is weird face'.

"I am going to get the plates." I whispered into Harry's ear. As he was holding onto me.

"I will help." Harry offered, as he let go I felt a little sadden.

****

"Here," I gave out the last plate.

"Thanks," Liam smiled.

"Welcome." I walked out to put the DVD in the TV. Then pressing play,and then walked over to Harry who was holding my food. And then sat down on the love seat with Harry.

****

"Night Emsley," I heard as someone kissed my temple. Then feeling a warm body beside me.

*****

I woke up to see Harry was in my bed. I looked at the clock, 1:00 in the morning. Really of all the days I woke up at one and it had to be a Saturday.

I stared at the celling, two more days... Until this was all gone. I felt something warm rolling down my face, a tear. What was this I never cried when my mom and father left, or when the dog die. Why was I crying?

This had to be true love. Was I in love with Harry Styles?

I was, wasn't I?

"Harry?" I whispered. I felt his movement slow, he got up slowly I was his eyelids flutter open.

"Yes?" he asked in his sexy morning voice.

"I am..."

================

A/N: cliffhanger!

And no this wasn't in the plan because again my stupid iPod had to paste on top and I was too lazy to re-write it...

So yeah hope you enjoyed it.

Dylan xxxx