Ch. nine: Moving too fast?

"So what do you want to do know?" I spoke as the TV talked as Harry and I were the only ones in the house.

"I don't know?" Harry looked at me as he had his arm slanged over my shoulders. What was I going to do, I was broken because his best mate broke my heart by getting back together with his ex. No no Zayn Malik you played with my heart. Ugh, why could someone tell me why?

"Emsley?" Harry's melting voice broke my thought.

"Oh yeah sorry," I felt like my face was on fire.

"It's okay love I understand your probably thinking why this would all happen?" Harry looked at me with his pretty green eyes.

"Yeah, I...was how did you know?" I felt my eye brows furrowing.

"Cos' love I just know," Harry kissed my temple.

"Oh well," I yawned, I was tired because of last night.

"Love you look tired, why don't we go to bed." Harry turned off the TV and helped me raise to my feet.

"Harry that that is a no," I commented looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"No I wasn't thinking of that, but now that you are thinking off it, can we?" Harry asked surprised.

"No, no having it before marriage!" I said yelling a bit.

"Wow you sound like Niall, but fine have it your way for now," Harry had a plan in his head.

"Fine," I smiled back.

"Fine for what, having it? Or fine I will," Harry asked, slowly as we walked closer to my room.

"No fine I will, you doorknob!" I smirked.

"That's not nice," Harry frowned like a little kid.

"Fine my cute sweet flirt doorknob." I commented as grabbed my PJs and walked over to the bathroom. Changed and then walked back to my room.

Harry was all ready laying on the right side of the bed, I slept on the left usually. And do I didn't.

"Night love," Harry commented as I laid closely curled up to Harry's warmth.

***

I woke up at six. I was hoping this was all a dream, Zayn did break my heart, and we were friends.

I found myself curled up beside Harry, having my left arm rested on his chest. I could feel his breathing slowly raising and falling. I could still feel his warmth, I could look at him and he would never know. I could kiss him again and he would never know.

I leaned over to kiss him. I felt his body moving, now I was on top of him.

"Emsley," he mumbled.

"I know what you were going to do," Harry moaned in his sexy morning voice.

"And what's that Styles?" I asked trying not to laugh. As I laid my two hands on his chest.

"You were going to kiss me," Harry moaned as his eyelids fluttered open.

"Was I now?" I was trying to play around with him.

"Yes," Harry moaned as I rolled off of him.

"Ok what if I was and do you care if I kiss you or not?" I asked looking at the ceiling.

"Oh I care as long as I can feel it," Harry moaned.

"Well then," I paused for a moment.
" I can make that happen." I leaned into him a little more and kissed him on the lips.

=========

A/N: The reason I called it 'Moving too fast?' Because I had to refresh myself, in this chapter. Okay so yes I thought it was moving too fast... Haha see now?

Dylan xxx

Oh like my name for @Repair

Repair's fans are called Repairies! Yes wonder name I say so...

Mines Flighters haha maybe? Let me know...

Fan
Comment and Vote ,
My Flighters! -.-

For the Impossible (Zayn Malik FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें