Ch.ten: The unknown

Emsley's POV:

It was around eight forty-five on a Wednesday, morning. Yes the Wednesday I had to go to school.

Ugh school hey a lease the week was almost have over.

"So how was that night with Harry?" Ally asked as she was getting her books out of her locker.

"Fine..." I narrowed my eye a bit.

"Haha just fine with him, I am surprise you didn't have it with him," Ally laughed sarcastically.

"One no is no," I pointed out as I had my hands full with textbooks and a binder.

"Okay let's go before we are late." Ally pointed out. I just nodded. As then we were halfway down the hall.

Zayn's POV:

"Hey Malik, all I want to know is why?" Harry walked straight through the door, and then slammed it closed.

"Why what?" I asked slowly surprised.

"Why you know what I mean," Harry hissed.

"No I don't" I cried as I rose to my feet.

"Yes you do!" Harry yelled at me.

"Whoa mates, stop yelling let's talk like a civil people." Liam walked into the room.

"What's the yelling for?" Niall asked eating breakfast.

"Yes Hazza why?" Louis asked, as he walked over to Harry.

"Harry care to explain?" Louis asked raising his hands a little.

"He broke Emsley's heart, Boo Bear," Harry spoke still a little mad.

"What do you mean broke Emsley's heart last time I checked they were getting a long," Niall commented.

"Well care to explain Zayn," Liam turned to me.

"Fine Harry, I'll tell the story." I groaned.

"So it all happened yesterday afternoon, Emsley and I were walking and then we kissed and then she left me a lone, so I thought she was not into me. So I called Perrie back and told I was really sorry, and then we got back together. And that's the end of that." I said the whole story without a breathe.

"So what made you figure that, she was crying over you," Harry grumbled at me.

"Well I guess I better say sorry." I muttered loud even for Harry to hear.

"Fine Zayn, but she's my girl now." Harry glared at me.

****

"Zayn, Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis? What are you doing here?" Emsley asked.

"Can. We. Come. In." I asked slowly, she nodded, and the lads and I came in.

"Emsley I want to apologize for breaking you heart." I spoke before we reached the living room.

"Fine," she walked over to the small love seat and I noticed she was becoming distant from me.

Emsley's POV:

What I was really thinking was what the hell were they doing here. Why? Why not Justin Bieber than I could kick him out.

"Fine apology token," As I sat down at the love seat. And Harry rushed over to be, beside me. Ever one else sat down as well and turn on the TV.

****

I still felt the un-breaking-ness in the room. Zayn and I weren't talking but I wish we were I missed his voice, and everything. I could see a direct view of Zayn in the corner of my eye. He was watching the TV and then his brown eyes peaked to me.

I smirked slowly. And my eyes when back to Harry, who was watching the TV. This break in our friend would have to end, for the great unknown.

===========

A/N: okay so I had some writers block... -.- I am sorry there will be no chapter posting until Monday...

:( Most of you are like Nooooooo!

So ya poor Zayn and Emsley,

I feel sorry for Harry and Perrie being catch in the middle....

-.- so yeah

Please...

Fan ....

Vote .....

Comment.......

Thank you Dylan xxx

:) hope you have fun this weekend!