Chapter two: What ya doing?

A/N: now this is going to be written on the girls part I have no name right at this very very moment...

I woke in the morning it was finally Monday and great I had school. I pushed off the blankets covering me. And rose to my feet to get a drink of coffee. I had my phone on it was six in the morning, I was getting a text.

From Zayn:
Hey what are you doing today?

I quickly texted him back as I walked into my room to get my backpack ready.

To Zayn:
I have school today why?

I hit send and then walked to the kitchen to get my lunch my mom made me, and then to make something to eat.

From Zayn:
Oh well how old are you?

To Zayn:
I am sixteen...:)

From Zayn:
Really?

To Zayn:
Yes...

Now it was like eight and I had to catch the yellow school bus. So I locked the door and started to walk down the street to get the bus stop. Than I had gotten a text from Zayn.

From Zayn:

Shouldn't you be out of school? I am so confused.

To Zayn:
Zayn this is Canada, not The UK... We go to school until eighteen...

I quickly texted him before the bus came. I had walked on and sat down in the brown seats. The was now driving a way.

Zayn's POV:

"Oh okay I get it now!" I mumbled out as I was sitting in a dressing room, waiting for an interview.

"What do you get now?" Niall walked in with a handful of food, I looked up at him for a moment.

"Nothing mate just talking to myself," I commented as Harry came in.

"Why do I walk into weird talks?" Harry asked as he walked over to take a seat next to me.

To Creepy Girl:
Yes I get it now when does it end?

Yes I wasn't going to put 'Creepy Girl' there but I didn't know her name.

"Why are you texting 'Creepy Girl'?" I felt Niall's body hanging over me.

"Who is she?" Harry asked.

"A-a girl I know," I pointed out and didn't know what to call her, she wasn't really a friend or a girlfriend.

"Oh Zaynie likes her," Louis walked in and I didn't notice.

"Don't call me that!" I hissed at him.

"Zayn what ever it us lighten up," Liam walked in the room. And sat down besides Harry.

"He is worried about a girl," I heard Harry talk to Liam about it.

"What girl?" Liam asked slowly.

"We don't know her name!" Louis yelled.

I heard the door open it was Paul,

"Come on lads let going," Paul pointed to the door. We all rose to our feet, and walked out the door.

======================
A/N: Okay so I put a lot of texting in here I didn't know what else to put? So yeah I promise the next chapter will be better. Dylan xxx :D :) XD