Ch.eleven: Over Again

It was five, o'clock in the morning, I wish these days would have never happened, the heart breaking, the love, the apologizes, I wish I could this over again.

"Emsley," I felt a hand reach out to me.

"No I don't want your apology," I commented not looking back.

"But Emsley, I am sorry." The person was now facing my front view.

"Bull shit, your not sorry," I commented to the black haired boy.

"What the hell?" Another voice rang through my ears. I turned to see a curly haired boy.

"Harry? It's not what if seems." I commented.

"Really? Then what is it?" Harry said it echoed around me. And then everything faded to black.

I shot up in a second, I looked around to see my bed was just me. Did I really just dream all this? Or what? I looked through my contact list. Yeah not a dream this was real I knew One Direction, Zayn really broke my heart and Harry was in to me.

"Great what's new in my life?" I questioned as I stared at the client.

"That really depends on you," I heard a voice echo in. I got up to see who as at the doorframe of my room.

"Thanks captain Liam Payne," I looked at the lad, who was now walking over to my bed side.

"Liam can I ask you something?" I looked at him as he sat down.

"Yes," he nodded.

"Do you ever wish you could do something over again?" It came out. Liam paused to think.

"Nope the greatest mistakes, are the greatest memories," Liam pointed out.

"Um I never thought of it that way, thanks Li," I grinned like a idiot.

"No problem," Liam grinned back at me.

"If you ever need anything let me know." Liam got up to walk a way.

"Liam what were you doing in my doorframe?" I asked.

"I was looking for the loo." Liam frowned.

"Down the hall a bit," I pointed out, as I pulled the covers back. And walked out of my room.

To grab a drink of coffee only to find,

==========

A/N: Cliffhanger sorry...

It's been a LONG DAY!

First, I have to wake up at four, (which is hard because today I was like Zayn and then Liam, who am I kidding its like that everyday)

Second, a long car drive like four hours.

Three, I didn't get to eat breakfast until ten am in the morning (hey fact I eat like Niall,)

Four, they messed up the order, then I found a hair in it (ewww -.-)

Five, then somehow we started talking, then got to the mall, and Guess what I found Toms! (Yeah) and sweat pants...

Six, then getting all the way back home another four hour drive.

Seven, then getting home and then going out again... And then to Walmart for food,

Eight, then me meeting my math teacher there, which he waved high... (Me really really of all the days, and yes I have to see him first thing on Monday.)

Nine, food again KFC (yeah)

Ten, then going home and eating,

Eleven, and here I am now... Talking to you... (I am so tired, -.-)

So yeah... So I have picture day on tomorrow... So I don't know what to wear... HELP!

So my ideas.

1. Flowery dress (which it might rain)

2. Totally just be Louis Tomlinson...

3. wear what ever the hell you want!?

So please

Fan

Comment

And vote

Thanks loves Dylan xxx