Ch. Four : Starbucks meet up

Emsley's POV:

It was around five, in the afternoon. I walked into to Starbucks seeing Zayn in the far right corner booth. I signalled 'Hi' with a smile. I walked over slowly, my blonde ponytail flicking back and fro. I paused for a moment.

Zayn's POV:

I saw the girl I was looking for, she was wearing her pink shorts like the other ones, a low sided shirt and combat boots again. I smiled at her, as her ponytail flicked around. She was walking over slowly or was it just me was I catch in the moment of staring at her beauty. I noticed her coming faster. She slipped into the seat in front of me.

Emsley's POV:

"Hi Zayn how are you?" I asked him as he was staring at me with his big brown eyes.

"G-great you?" He commented slowly.

"Good thanks for asking," I laughed telling Zayn to relax.

******

It was now around seven, Zayn and I had been talking for ages.

"So when do I get to meet your mates?" I asked slowly wondering if I could meet the lads of One Direction. It would be cool if I could.

"Do you really want to meet them?" Zayn asked frowning his eye brows.

"Yes why not?" I laughed.

"Okay why not right now then," Zayn started texting.

Liam's POV:

From Zayn:
Can you lads come down to Starbucks? Their is someone I would like you to meet.

To Zayn:
Sure, I will get the lads.

I started yelling at the lads to come. It only took Niall five seconds to come. Harry and Louis a minute.

Emsley's POV:

It took only ten minutes to get to Starbucks, so the lads should be here any moment.

"Zayn I am going to get a mocha," I rose to my feet.

"Okay the lads should be here any moment." Zayn said looking at his phone.

I walked over to the cash person. She smiled at me.

"Hi can I get a mocha?" I asked.

"Yes, is that your friends?" She pointed to the door, four incurable hot guys walked into the door. And of course Harry had to flick his hair.

"Yes they are." I nodded putting the money on the counter. I all ready knew how much it was.

"Thanks," we traded money and the mocha.

The time I turned around the guys were sitting with Zayn. Liam, Louis and Harry on the left and Niall and Zayn on the right side. I walked over there slowly.

Harry's POV:

I noticed a girl walking over to us. WOW SHE WAS DAMN HOT!
Whoa is that the person Zayn wanted us to meet. Damn!
I rose to my feet as she was like two steps away from us.

"Hey baby I am Harry," I winked at her. She did get a little smitten.

"Nice but I know that," she rolled her royal blue eyes. And took a seat next to Zayn.

Emsley's POV:

"Hi I am Louis!" The brown hair with blue green eyes pointed out.

"Hi I am Liam," I noticed Liam's chocolate brown eyes soften, he was so sweet.

"Hi I am Niall," Niall was really nice and sweet.

"Hi I am-" I was cut off by Harry,

"A babe? We know," Harry smiled as he was flirting with me.

"Haha no," My voice was in a low note at the No.

"No my name is Emsley," I smiled at them.

"Really you tell them but not me?" Zayn had a moody face goin'.

"Haha mate she likes us more than you!" Niall laughed, as I looked at Zayn.

"Lighten up, I was only messing with you," I looked at Zayn.

"Yea just a joke, mate." Liam said slowly.

"Maybe it's the way she walked

straight into my heart and stole it!

Through the doors and past the guards,

Just like she all ready own it!

I said can you give it back to me?

She said never in your wildest dreams!" I cried out the lyrics to the Best Song Ever. And every person just looked at me. LOL I just made a funny!

" I think I am in love with you!" Louis cried out.

"Thanks," I giggled.

"Are you always like that?" Liam asked, as I turned to face him.

"Not really only with people I am comfortable with," I laughed.

"Wow we only just met and your comfortable with us?!" Niall was surprised.

" Yes well I have been there from day uno." I shrugged as I took a drink for my mocha.

"Wow then you are really a Directioner," Zayn said slowly as the lads looked at me.

"I guess I am one." I drank again, from my mocha.

=================
A/N:Hello loves I hope you liked this chapter... I can't wait to write more. I am feeling a little sick with my nose. I feel like sleeping OMG its Sunday?! oh great tomorrow is Monday!

G
Gr
Gre
Grea
Great
I
H
Ha
Hav
Have
T
To
Too
W
Wo
Wor
Work
In
The
School
Store!

Damn it!? oh well! -.- •_•

'NO! JIMMY PROTESTED'

•_• I hope I feel better by Monday! And I have to train people.... Great!

:( ;( *cries!

Dylan xxx

How the Mac and cheeses did I get sick?!

Sorry loves for the long talk!

Oh can you tell I was listening to the Best Song Ever!?