Ch.five: Up all night

Emsley's POV:

"Shh..." Louis called back at us. We were pulling a prank on guys from school. I felt Harry's hand on my back.

"Harry don't you dare," I heard someone snap, and by someone I was guessing Zayn.

"Would you two shut up?" I turn around to face Zayn and Harry.

"If you two keep it up none of you will get this!" I snapped back. And then turn to Liam's back.

"Run!" Louis cried. And we all started to bolt to the park across the street.
---
It was now around eight, and if your wondering it is a school night and I was to be home around now. But we were having too much fun.
We left Starbucks around seven thirty. And we are now here in the park.
---
We sat in a circle, in the park.

"Yep born here." I looked up at the starry sky.

"Wow so have you every been any where else in the world?" Louis asked.

"No, always in a small town," I laughed. As I was sitting by Zayn and beside Niall.

"So what do you do around here for fun?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, hang out with friends, play soccer in the park, and that's about it," I commented planting my hands behind my back.

"Really this must be a boring town." Liam pointed out.

"Yep as plain as it can be," I nodded at the fact he was right.

"Okay what do you want to do now?" Zayn asked as he rose to his feet.

"I don't know? Walk around for a bit." I rose to my feet as well, then everyone else did the same.

***

"So one big question," I paused for the answer.

"Yeah go for it," Niall said slowly as we all walked around the park.

"How long do you stay here?" I asked slowly looking at them.

"A week," Harry answer.

"At most," Niall pointed out.

"It our week off." Zayn said grabbing my hand, I pulled my hand a way in a moment before any one saw.

"Wouldn't you like to spend time with your girlfriends?" I looked at them slowly.

"Well that would be nice if we all had girlfriends, but as you know I don't have a girlfriend." Harry commented.

"Nor do I," Niall rang in.

"Or me," Zayn commented looking at his shoes.

"Okay well then, anyone up for McDonald's? I am hungry," I commented changing the topic.

"I am!" Niall cried.

"We all are," Liam pointed out.

"Well I am paying." I commented, it was my idea so I would pay.

"No I will pay for you and me." Harry sang in.

"No I have money for me," I said slowly.

"No we will pay." Zayn said.

"Would you three stop with the paying nonsense!" Louis cried.

"Here Zayn or Harry will pay and you don't do anything." Louis said walking down the road.

======
A/N: hey loves sorry for the weird chapter, if it is weird I am sorry,

My stupid iPod deleted some stuff off of the chapter. •.• -.- bad iPod!!

And yes I wrote this before school, and yes I am still felting sick... And there is no real ending to this chapter...and this is a cliffhanger! Haha ha I didn't know what else to put! And btw it almost school. Dylan xxx