Ch.eighteen: The Last Day

"I can't believe this is our last full day together," I commented as we all sat in the living room.

"I know I can't believe it," Louis say sadly.

"I am going to miss this place no one knows who we are." Liam commented.

"I am going to miss your food," Niall pouted.

"I am just going to miss you," Harry pouted at me. As he was reaching out to me.

"I know," I commented to his sexier face. Come on Emsley hold those tears.

"And I am going to miss all of you. " I turned to face all of them.

"Us too." Louis cried.

"So want to get Starbucks, and walk around?" I asked.

"Sure why not? But is that going to last us a whole day?" Zayn asked. I nodded to Zayn.

*****

"So?" Louis asked, as we walked around with the warm Starbucks in our hands.

"So it's nice to be quiet, just having all of you around." I commented. I felt someone's hand being entangled with mine. I looked at the hand it was Harry's.

"I love you," he leaned over to my ear, to whisper it.

"Me too," I commented by this time we are near the river. It was almost sunset.

"Hey let's just watch the sun go down for a bit." I commented as we all stopped for a while.

"Emsley can I talk to you alone?" Harry asked.

"Yes," I nodded to him. We walked a little more away from the lads.

"So will you be my bird or no?" Harry asked.

"Harry?" I had my hand touching his arm.

"What?" Harry asked pulling me closer. I had felt the rush.

"I love you," I commented leaning in a little closer. I was cold but warmer next to Harry.

"Emsley I want be your," Harry started off, but I leaned into him to kiss him. I want to be your last first kiss but I can't.

" Harry I want to be, but I think it would be so hard to love you if your miles away." I smiled as I pulled away from the kiss.

"So what Zayn, Liam and Lou does it." Harry commented.

"I know but that's not me," I smiled at him.

" Harry I will wait for you," I smiled at him.

"Just forget it!" Harry yelled at me.

"Fine I will!" I yelled back as he was walking back to the lads. Why did I do that I wanted to be his bird.