1

Anything bold will be an authors note. Most of this story will be in Louis point of view. I imagine 2012 soft harry and 2015 louis.

-

"I just want to know why I can't touch you. What did I do?" I asked so desperately. I felt like crying, like the only good thing in my life, doesn't want me.  he just sits there, with no emotion on his face, his knees to his chest and his lilac sweater over his knees, making him look like a cuddly ball of fluff, A ball of fluff that I wanted to hold so badly. I went to pull him into a hug and he whimpered and jumped out of my arms length like a cat in water. i felt my heart lurch, my own boyfriend wouldn't let me touch him. he doesn't eat, he hasn't gone to uni for a month.

it's not just me who can't touch him, we visited his mum a few weeks ago and he steered clear of a hug by saying he needed to pee and any other excuse he could think of just to avoid any human contact.

"You didn't do anything." he croaked, this is the first thing he's said to me for the past seven months. well aside from the string of 'no, no, no' i got when i tried kissing him about 6 months ago.

"then why can't i touch you baby?" i asked, hoping i wasn't pushing anything. all i wanted was a hug or even a fucking high-five. i'm pathetic, yearning for a high-five from my boyfriend of three years. this all started when i got back from a business trip, i was only gone for three weeks. i was always two years a head of him in school so i already have a job and the lot, while he's barely finishing uni. does he think i cheated on him? i would never do that. he's the only one for me.

-

well there's the first chapter, hope you like it. chapters are actually meant to be short, i'm not sure how long i'm making this book maybe twenty chapters top? plus an epilogue?

media credit goes to Lovely_251