3

i woke up to the front door opening, i looked at the clock and saw that it was four in the morning. is harry home? i jumped out of bed and threw on a shirt since i only slept in boxers. i walked out to the hallway, and saw him standing there, the most beautiful person in the milky way. then he did something that made my heart skip stop for about four seconds, he ran to me and wrapped him lanky arms around my waist, pulling me to him. he held onto me like i would drift away. then i realized that i was, i was drifting away without him. he's my anchor. (oops.) i wrapped my arms around him and breathed in the familiar scent of freshly washed clothes. (i got that off the internet, i don't really know what he smells like)

"baby." i croaked out, with how much iv'e been crying i'm surprised that i can talk. i feel absolutely horrible for what i did, but what harry doesn't know won't hurt him right?

"i l-ove yo-u." he hiccuped and the he started shaking, trembling.

"i love you too, never ever ever forget that."i said back, happy to just be holding my baby. i felt so dirty, holding someone who reserved himself especially for me, yet i betrayed him.

he pulled away slightly and looked up at me.

"w-what's th-this?" he said poking my collar bone with his index finger. shit. the hickey, i don't call it a love bite because, well it wasn't from harry.

"you left it there from last time remember?" i lied to my boyfriend strait through my teeth, i saw him visibly stiffen and pull away from me completely, leaving me cold.

"we hav-en't done an-anythi-ng like that f-for a wh-ile, m-mine wo-uld alrea-dy be g-one." oh god, he knows, he knows, he knows.  his breathing was erratic, inhaling every 0.7 seconds, his words where choppy and shaky, i reached out for him and he flinched. he flinched.

"baby i-" i need him to listen to me.

"no no no no no no no." he was mumbling, please don't have a panic attack, please. "no! i was gonna tell you! i was going to tell you." he looked at me with pain in his eyes and tear stained cheeks. i fucked up.

"then tell me." i said softly. he looked so hurt. i felt like shit.

"r-aped. i was raped." he mumbled so low, i almost didn't here him. almost. "a-and you cheated on me! i was having emotio-nal trouble and you ch-eat on my, it wasn't my cho-ice, i didn't want it. i thought you loved me." he whispered.

and that's when i ran out.

-

Media credit to the googs (or yoursincerelylarry ,according to the watermark.)