5

i have no idea why i left, i didn't know what else to do, my boyfriend was raped and I cheated on him. he was in distress and I cheated on him. I cheated on him. I feel like shit. he probably hates me. he'll never want to see me again.

"you need to tell me mate, what happened? if he was r-raped, why are you here?" Liam asked with the most serious face, while setting down a cup of tea in front of me.

"I don't know, liam.. I cheated on him. my boyfriend was having trouble sleepy my at night, he wasn't eating, he wasn't speaking, and I fucking cheated on him." I broke down in tears, ignoring the burning state that was coming from the side of my head.

"are you fucking joking me? you cheated on him? again?" he asked. there was one other time I cheated on him, it was in high school.

we were in love, but only two months into our relationship, my ex-girlfriend and I went to a party Harry trusted me enough to not do anything since they were friends. but of course I had to go and screw everything up. Harry didn't go to the party in the beginning because he was at home spending time with Niall who had just gotten back from a trip to Ireland, but he and Niall showed up later that night, Harry went looking for me and found me on top of his friend. with no pants. we didn't do anything, it just got really heated.

the hurt I saw in his eyes when I left were so similar to that night. the betrayal. the pain.

"I fucked up Liam."

"yes you did."
-
there we go what do you think so far?

Media credits to a Facebook group that I'm in?