12

Harry didn't move on. Nick is just a friend, a touchy friend, they've always been like that. They're moms where friends from high school, Nick's mom had him at an early age, --15-- and nine years later Anne had Harry, or as Nick called him, a baby frog. (tbh i thought Nick was like 24 but nope he's really 31.) Nick taught Harry how to color before he went to pre-k, giving little harry an advantage. Nick was around now because Harry needed people who loved him around, but Louis just couldn't be there.

The man that changed him, helping him deal with his anxiety and his bi-polar depression. But now the man that helped him, is tearing him down. Louis only thought that Harry moved on because he didn't know Nick, he knew his name and heard a few stories but he never saw the guy.

Harry has been going to therapy -- not going, more like Niall dragging him into the car and into the building-- Niall has helped a lot just like Nick. Louis has helped to, by staying away.

About Louis, he's a wreck, not only does he have to deal with the guilt of cheating on the love of his life, but he cheated on the love of his life was raped, but he also has a new child to think of? Apparently Briana lied and said she was on the pill --even though Louis did use a condom-- it defected and now she's pregnant. (I don't think this happened irl just sayin. I'm leaving my opinion out of this.) Briana is being completely understanding but she asked Louis to take the baby, with Harry she was fine with that, she wants to see her child as well but she said she wasn't financially stable enough to handle a child 24/7 and neither new found parent wanted to.. abort the child. So Louis said yes.

He automatically thought of how cute it would be for Harry to walk into the room to wake Louis up, with the baby in his arms, and they would wake the grumpy man up together, but then realization hit him in the head and he knew that wouldn't happen.

-

Hey guys, hope you like it! A little catch up, I feel like this chappy was longer. Idk. See you soon.

Media credits to HarrysVelvetyBumhole

__mendes__ read this you ass.

Let me know if you find any mistakes. Then I'll edit to make it better!