Epilogue.

Harry- 28, Louis-30, Liam-29, Niall-29.

Ashton-15, Alex-10, Freddie-6. 

Dad- Louis, Pops- Harry.

-

"Dad! Alex took my phone!" Ashton yelled from upstairs. Then Louis heard feet slamming down the stairs and he knew the kids where about to have their daily fight. 

"He wouldn't pay attention to me! I did a back flip!" Alex yelled. 

"Can you guys shut it? I'm busy here!" Freddie yelled and went back to his episode of 'My babysitter's a Vampire.' A Disney show from years ago and when he discovered it he claimed to have 'fallen in love with Erica.' He was watching the episode where Rory and Erica try stealing the blood truck. For the third time. (Aye, shameless self promo. go read my mbsav fanfic!) 

"Alex, don't take your brother's phone. Ashton, look up for a little bit and pat attention to your sister, Freddie, you're to young to be in love." Louis stated from his place at the dinner table. 

Him and Harry had worked things out year ago, and they raised Freddie together. When Freddie was two, Harry wanted another kid. So they went to an adoption center and adopted Ashton, but when they saw the scared little girl in the corner of the room by the name of Alex, clutching a bunny stuffie, they had to take her to. Thus the Tomlinson family was born. Louis was a well known author throughout Europe and Harry was a Lawyer. 

"Kids I'm home!" A voice called from the front, Louis jumped up knowing it was him beautiful husband of four years. They had gotten married only weeks before adopting Ashton and Alex. 

"Pops! Can I go to the mall with Calum and Lily?" Alex asked the younger father because let's face it, Harry was more lenient but strict when needed where an Louis was always barking at them because, 'you can't do anything yet! Your bloody ten!' 

"Awe, does someone have a crush on Calum?" Ashton teased her and Louis scowled because no, his little girl was still a baby who needed her braids done for her. (Harry had taken a liking to braiding the young girls hair. so they all went with it.) 

"If you promise to call me every couple hours." And Louis was gaping at him because, Calum was twelve and she was ten and that can't happen. 

"Dad, don't worry, Micheal, Calum's older brother is taking them." Ashton was friends with the Micheal kid and Louis breathed in relief. 

"You can go if Ash goes with you." Louis smiled because he knew that she wasn't gonna want to go to the mall with her brother. 

"Ash, can you go please? I'll do the dishes for a month!" She really wanted to go to the mall. 

"I was gonna go anyways but okay, dishes duty for a month!" Ashton laughed and went back upstairs. Probably texting his 'best friend' Luke. 

"Pops?" A small voice said from a few feet away. 

"Yes baby?" Harry said, sitting on the sofa. 

"Can you paint my nails, a pretty color like Sarah's?" He asked softly like he was afraid of being yelled at. 

Freddie had a condition, one where he we was fidgeting in his seat all the time and where he didn't talk to new people much. It was called Aspergers Syndrome. The young boy sometimes even wouldn't talk to his fathers or sibling, just sit on the couch watching his shows.'My babysitters a Vampire' was and always will be him favorite because he like the idea of having cool stuff to fight every day. Just like his battle of wanting to be normal. All of the kids had some sort of mental illness, Alex had PTSD and Anxiety from an abusive home, and Ashton had Anxiety and Depression. Louis and Harry accepted each child as they where and didn't make then take any medication they didn't want because as Ashton says 'I don't want any fucking happy pills.' They chose to not put Freddie on the meds at an early age because he should live before he has a daily routine of pills. 

"Of course, go up to your sisters room and pick a color." Harry ruffled the little boys hair and he was off to his sisters room. 

About ten minutes later he bolts back down the stairs with a pattern of forest green and cobalt blue on his nails. (Lowkey me)

"Who pained em bud?" Louis asked because Harry was downstairs with him. 

"Alex! She said these colors where like yours and dads eyes." He smiled looking at his nails, then back at his fathers. and yeah Louis teared up a bit because he had a beautiful family. 

"I love my dads." Freddie whispered, pulling both of them in for a papa bears hug. 

"We love you to." And then Harry and Louis where hugging Freddie While Alex and Ashton came downstairs and joined in, yeah, this is something and everything they wanted for a long time. 

-

Okay so this book is over.. I'm so proud of myself because I got quite a few reads and I got to talk to people while writing this. 

I would like to thank, thecalpaldal for telling me to write it. 

Lovely_251 for helping with a few chapters. 

BlueFistingGreen for yelling at Louis half the book. 

-

riotlarry - I recommend Feminine. 

 BabyBottleLou - Glass hearts is the shit. 

 Larry_Lashton - i mean.. all. Just all. 

the_tommo_tummy - Mine is my fave. 

larrystylinsonvevo - Playboy bunny because it's cute and you pulled a Beyonce on me. 

hoestylinson - Enemies. REad IT. 

hightidelou - Summer camp is my fav. 

danisnotontop - Lou. Is. A. Heart. Problem. Of. Mine. 

Are all really good authors and they have really good Larry books, go read then because this one is trash.