13

Harry was a mess too. He missed Louis like crazy. He missed seeing the grumpy man stomp his way out of the bedroom at four a.m to do the morning workout that Harry planned for three days out of the week. He's been thinking about visiting Louis at work or at home. Home. Harry didn't have a home, he had a house he slept at but not a home.

-

With much convincing Liam let Harry visit Louis. Although he really should't have.

Louis was doing particularly bad that day, he had drank two bottles of whiskey before six o'clock.

Louis was an alcoholic, Harry could feel it when he walked in, he saw the bottles, piling up by the trash cans, Louis really never was one to take out the trash. Louis practically fell to his knees begging Harry to take him back, only uttering slurred words. 

Could we ever be enough? baby we could be enough.

-

You'll never feel like your alone, I'll make this feel like home.

He wanted his baby back. He wanted his home back.

-

I was listening to home while writing this, hope you like it!

GO READ riotlarry stories, she so good and she is an adorable little bean.

my lovely BlueFistingGreen needs to find her chill

I put the photo there cause one direction is so respectful like no I would throw shade 24/7 if I was them.