8

Louis' point of view, just so we're clear.

-

the knock on the door made liam get up to answer it, and invite whoever the hell it was inside. i don't want to see anyone. then i heard a familiar voice speak,

"thank you liam, i just don-" then he stopped, i turned around to see harry clutching to niall's shirt and liam rubbing his back. where's my comfort comity?

"h-hi louis." he said so lowly, like he was handling a bird with a broken wing.

"wanna talk to him?" liam asked harry softly, because he's the one that needs to forgive me. liam was always the one to help with our relationship, when we had our first fight, when i cheated on him for the first time, and so forth. i really thought there wouldn't be a second time that i cheated.

harry shook his head yes, and i felt my heart perk up. niall and liam went to the kitchen, and harry came to sit on the sofa far from me. ouch.

"hi baby." i said reaching out to grab his hand but he yanked it away. double ouch.

"i ho-pe you kno-w that i lov-e you and i'll nev-er stop lovin-g you but i have to d-eal with me ri-ght now." he said then continued, "we're d-one louis." infinity ouch.

-

I FEEL LIKE THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT OH WELL HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

Media credit to BlueFistingGreen for sending it to the chat.