14

Warning: a flashback that may give you extreme feels.

The boys look like they did back during the X-factor - harrie is smol and lewie is tol-

-

"Loubear! Give me a kiss!" Harry demanded while swinging his short little legs on the bathroom counter, his unruly curls bouncing with every movement. Despite the demand, Harry had not one intimidating bone in his cute little body.

"Not until you brush your teeth, baby." Louis playfully grinned with a mouthful of white foam, making Harry giggle.

"Well I would brush my teeth if you would scoot your big bum over." Harry said hoping off the counter and nudging Louis with his hip.

That morning was perfect.

-

"Baby, have you seen my other shoe?" Louis asked while walking around the house looking for the lost shoe in the most obscure places, the fridge. He checked the fridge.

"Where was that shoe?" Harry asked, motioning to the shoe on Louis' right foot.

"By the front door." Harry just shrugged and walked through the house, looking for the shoe. '

-

"Babe, can we get ice-cream?" Harry asked, leaning his head on Louis shoulder and linking their hands.

"Of course cupcake." Louis smiled fondly at the adorable boy in front of him.

-

The two young boys where walking around town and into the park, at this specific park, there was a tree with names and hearts, it's said that if you carve two names into the tree, the teo people would stay together forever. Louis knew they didn't need a tree to make their relationship last but he wanted to give into the cheesiness that was the town the lived in.

When they got to the tree, Louis pulled out a sharpie that he brought with him because he may or may not have planned the whole thing.

He drew a symbol of harryandlouis.

-Ok so here's the deal fam, I have no idea what I'm doing with this book honestly I mean the story seems to be strings along

-
Ok so here's the deal fam, I have no idea what I'm doing with this book honestly I mean the story seems to be strings along. Well to me.

Let me know.

Should I delete the book, continue writing the book or just discontinue the book?