Not Of This Era

(Black Butler Manga Spoilers)

"Taker, please turn it off." Alex said, gripping her heavily bleeding shoulder. "Please."

Undertaker looked at his machine, then at Alex. Aly was horrified to see that there was no emotion in his eyes to match his smile--none of the usual love and fondness that was usually there when he looked at his girlfriend. Alex saw the emptiness too, and she made a whimpering sound, like her heart had just broken.

Which it had.

"Undertaker?" She tried. He didn't react. She bit her lip.

The ship shuddered and lurched, throwing everyone except the retired Reaper to the side.

-____________________- time skip pls -____________________-

Alex stared at the sinking and burning Campania. Something wet rolled down her face and she raised a hand to her cheek as Grell, Lil Sebby and Marcus watched.

"Huh?" She asked aloud in a surprised, trembling voice. "I'm c-crying? T-that's weird, I hav--haven't cried in--in years."

Now she was silently sobbing. Lil Sebby stood and hugged her. She didn't do anything, just let the catcursed boy hold her as she let it all out. When she'd stopped shaking, Lil Sebby let go.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Alex let out a shaky laugh.

"It's my first breakup." She joked. "I'll get over it."

Grell stared at the ship.

"Well I guess that ship has sunk."

Alex pushed him out of the boat.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA