Purge Asylum

Charlie stared at the huge white building. His mom rubbed his back as they stared up at it.

"Come on, Charlie." Mary sighed. Charlie nodded and they walked into the building.

___________6___________

Charlie scanned the cafeteria as he ate, studying everyone. He hadn't really talked to any anyone since checking in here, and no one had made an effort to talk to him.

Smack!

Charlie jumped as a girl slammed her tray on the table, right next to him and sat with a huff. The image of a gun going off flashed in his vision and he took a few deep breaths. The girl glanced at him.

She had dark brown hair that was put up in two high pigtails. Her eyes were mostly green, but there was a fair amount of brown in them. Her skin was pale white, like she had just seen a ghost. She was wearing a simple blue t-shirt and black jeans. She didn't have any shoes on.

"Hi I'm Dean, can you please pretend like you don't mind me sitting here, I have to piss off some bitches." She said quickly, like her brain had a ton of thoughts she had to shoot off rapid-fire.

"I'm Charlie...?" He replied haltingly. "Sure, you... you can sit here."

"Thanks." Dean said, picking up her fork and impaling a few green beans. Charlie looked away and continued studying people. He notice a small group of girls glaring at his new table-mate. A few minutes of silence passed before Dean started talking again, making Charlie focus on her. Her plate was empty already.

"So what are you in here for, I'm here for possible schizophrenia and multi-personality disorder, speaking of which, don't mess with Tabitha, she's the mean personality."

"Um, PT...SD?" Charlie said, answering the first question. He wasn't sure what to say to the rest of it. Dean nodded firmly.

"Purge, huh? Yeah, I went through a few but I always went and hung out at Books-A-Million, did'ya know no one really goes there on Purge night, I got tons of books that way, almost got shot once though, what happened to you?"

Charlie stared at Dean for a few seconds, brain trying to catch up with her quick speech. She looked back expectantly.

A bell rang.

"Oops, that's the lunch bell, guess I'll see you tomorrow Charlie, nice to meet you, and please keep the baby-bot thing out of my room, byeeeee~!" Dean hopped up and ran out of the cafeteria, laughing and talking to herself.

Charlie only had one question.

How had she known about Timmy?

Because me and a friend both agreed Charlie from the Purge was my child