Violent Tendencies

Tatsu=dragon

Tatsu wiped the tiny trail of blood away from her nose as she glared at the backs of the group of boys.

"That's right, run away, and don't let me find you again!" She shouted at them. Once they had left the alley and her sight, Tatsu turned back to the thing she had been protecting, a small kitten. She kneeled down in front of the frightened cat and smiled gently at it, holding out a hand.

"It's okay, little kit." She cooed, watching as it inched forward to smell her hand. "They won't bother you anymore. You're safe with me."

The kitten licked her hand as Tatsu slowly moved to pet it. It leaned into her touch, purring. Tatsu chuckled.

"Silly kitte--"

A loud crash echoed from behind Tatsu and the kitten reacted violently, lashing out with it's claws while scrambling away. Tatsu blinked in the direction it had fled, frowning. She stood up and turned around, looking for the source of the disturbance. She found a bottle smashed on the ground that had been fine before.

A sharp pain drew her attention from bottle and to her left hand. It seemed the kitten had gotten her on the pointer finger.

Trotting out of the alley, Tatsu put the finger in her mouth to ease the pain. Where had she been going, before the group of boys had caught her attention? Oh that's right, her new schoo-- Her new school!! She was going to be late!

Tatsu darted down the street, cursing heavily. Late on her first day. What a way to start.

~¥~