Football Games and betrayels

Today was Friday. It was time for Grayson's game. We haven't really talked that much since Wednesday when he came over. He has been acting strange lately. I tried to brush that off my shoulders and cheer on my boyfriend. He wasn't playing that good tonight. I am hoping he is okay. My boyfriend has always been good. He lined up getting ready to throw the ball. He is the best quarterback on the team. He caught the hike, then threw it to Nate. Nate caught the ball, and made the touchdown. They won the game. Grayson ran over to the bleachers. He had his big grin on his face. I rushed over to him to hug him. When I finally did get to his spot, he had already gone somewhere else. I tried to look for him. I just couldn't find him. I looked everywhere. I finally spotted him. I ran down the bleachers. I tried to dart passed people. They were blurry. I got into my car, and rushed home. I drove home avoiding all the blobs in the road. I heard my phone buzzing. I ignored it. When I got home, my father was painting the hallway. Thats just great.

I ran past him. "Honey are you okay?" He called for me.

I slammed the door shut. I jumped on the bed. I sobbed on a stuffed giraffe Grayson had gotten me. I picked it up, then threw is across the room. I replaced it with an actual pillow. I heard the soft click of my door opening in between sobs. I already knew it was my dad. Nobody else lived here. Not since mom left us when I was in second grade. I felt a dip in the bed to my right.

I felt my fathers hands on my back. He was patting my back. "Honey, your going to have to tell me what happened eventually."

"I don't wanna," I cried.

"At least look at me," I turned around. He wiped away my tears with his thumb.
***

I started to stop crying. I was trying to calm down. Maybe this situation is less than I think. Maybe he wasn't kissing her. Maybe she had something on her lip. Oh who was I kidding, he was cheating on me with Madison. The schools most popular girl at school.

"Honey, are you ready to tell me now," I looked at him. He had concern creasing his face. I hated to stress him out. He was already stressed enough.

I plunged into the story.