I hate you, I love you

I got a text from Grayson. I didn't feel safe answering until I calmed down. When I picked it up he had said, Hey, babe. I thought we were going out to eat after the game. What happened? I decided to text back. Hey, 'babe' I thought you were loyal. I also thought that you loved me. I guess we both are confused on what happened. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

***
I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at it to discover that it was Grayson. I turned off the ringer then laid back down. I could still hear a vibration coming from my phone. I knew it was all from him. I heard it vibrate a few more times before he stopped. When I was sure he did, I checked my phone. I had 124 texts from him, and 30 calls from him. I scrolled through the text. The first one said, what do you mean baby girl I do love you. More than anything. I would never do anything to hurt you. Are you kidding me? How are you going to kiss another girl and say that you love me. Obviously not if you're going to cheat on me. I almost texted him back. If I had, it would not be pretty. I cooled off a bit, before I walked to his house. He was my neighbor.

I knocked on his door. Ethan answered. "Hey, Thornberry," he flashed a smile. I gave him a look. "Grayson is upstairs, okay?"

"Thank you, Ethan," I ran upstairs to see my ex-boyfriend.

I fixed my glasses, then ran upstairs. I banged on his door. He opened it. "Hey, Claire- bear what are you doing here," he smiled sweetly.

I brushed past him and told him to shut the door. "You know I saw you. You know I saw you kissing Madison," I whispered.

His shoulders caved in. What I had said had dawned on him. "Clai-"

"The sad thing is, I thought you loved me." I felt a tear escape.

"Claire, your right. I never loved you. I just used you."

"I already found that out. You are a bad person. I loved you too. How could I not?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Well now that you know, get out of my room," he calmly said.

I ran down the steps. Past Ethan. I ran across the street into my house. I ran upstairs. I can't believe that I could fall under his trap. I can't believe that I thought he could love. I also can't believe that I still love him. I don't know why. With these thoughts bouncing in my head, I jumped into bed, and fell asleep. This is going to be a long year.

***
I woke up with a start. I had a new mission. I was going to make Grayson regret ever cheating on me. I quickly got up, and got into the shower.

***
After my shower, I ran downstairs. "Dad, I'm going out for a bit," I heard him call back something from his room.

I ignored whatever he said, then rushed into my car.

My first stop was the eye place. I wanted to get me some contacts. After an hour or so, I got some contacts.

My next stop was to get some new clothes. Not nerd clothes. I got some revealing dresses, new shoes, yoga pants, cute shirts, and some sexy pajamas. After I finished shopping, I looked at the stack of clothes I had bought, and smile at it.

I didn't have much time to think, because my final stop was the gym. If I was going to look good, I needed to stay in shape.

After I was done working out, I smiled happily. I was going to make Grayson feel really bad. He is going to regret everything.

After I took another shower, I got into my new silk pajamas and went to sleep.

Tomorrow I was going to work out. I needed Grayson to want me again. I love him to much.

***
I got dressed, then went to the gym. I needed to keep my body the way it was. Grayson is really going to like me tomorrow. That made me so happy. I know I shouldn't, but I just needed him to.

***
After I was done, I took a long shower. After that, I ran over to Grayson's. Although I wasn't seeing him, I was seeing his brother. My best friend.

I knocked on the door. "Hey, Clay," he smiled when he opened the door.

"Hey, Ethan. Is Grayson home?" I wanted to know before hand.

He looked at me apologetically, "No he just left."

Thank god. "Let's hang out at my place," he nodded then shut his door.
***

"I was going to ask you sooner, but what is up with your new clothes? It's hot." He noticed my clothes while we were watching a movie.

"Woah, keep it in your pants, buddy. I only changed myself so Grayson will notice me then want me back," I added.

He looked really suspicious, "why do you care if Grayson likes you? He's a jerk," he suddenly got very aggressive. And I don't know why.