Mysterious Guy

Ethan
*************************************

"What are we going to do?" I asked Mr. Thornsberry's looking off from the tallest skyscraper in the city.

He wiped off some sweat on his forehead, "I have no clue. Where could she have gone?"

A second later, I saw some movement in an alleyway. I pointed towards it, "What about over there?"

Without much thought, he jumped down from the building in time to see a man with a black hood cradling what looked like a body in their arms. "Hey, buddy. What you got in your arms?"

He turned around when he heard my voice. His face was still covered, though. "Hey, he's talking to you," Mr. Thornsberry announced.

The man nodded, "Ethan, this is urgent." I heard Nate's voice call out.

I widened my eyes, "Nate?"

I heard shuffling behind me. "Is that..." He nodded. "What happened?"

"I'm going to tell you later we need to get her home," he told me.

"Let me look at her," I said reaching for her.

He flinched a bit, before setting her on the ground. I ran to her side to see that she was a sickening pale color. Almost the same color as paper. I reached down to her face reflexively. She groaned a bit. "This isn't good. This is beyond my healing abilities," I informed them. "I'm afraid we are going to have to take her to-"

My words were cut off by a series of mumbling from Claire. I looked at her again. Her lips were purple now. "We need to go now," I stood up and looked at her dad.

"You're right, Mr. Thornsberry. I'll grab her," I bent down and cradled her in my arms. Once I had her safely in my arms, "Follow me," I jumped to the top of a small building. "We need to get to the outskirts of town to get to him," I called back to the men.

She has to much silver in her veins. She could die at anytime. That's why we need to hurry. I hope my girl is okay. I haven't even gotten a chance to tell her my true feeling for her. Not the same feelings that I often tell her.

I jumped down from the last building, "Do we have any cars near us. We are going to have to walk the rest of the way," I looked to her dad.

"No. We don't have time. Do you have enough energy to run?" I asked me.

"Of course I do," I sped past many trees. We ran for about five minutes, before we started weaving through a forest of trees.

Every so often we had to jump over a fallen log. Earning grunts and curses under almost everyone's breath. She was slowly dying I could tell. Through the ragged breaths that is now coming from her mouth. I stopped right in a clearing.

"We're here," they both nodded before walking to a small log house in the middle of the clearing.

I knocked on the door furiously, until the man of the hour opened the door. "What do you want?"

I looked at him with urgency in my eyes. "I need your help. Like now," I called out.

**************************************

Who is this mysterious man? I guess you could guess in the comments or you can wait.