Hello, old friend

Ethan
**************************************

Why should I help you," Jake called out.

"Because we used to be best friends, and don't you remember? You owe me," I called back up to him.

He cussed under his breath, "Come in," he stepped aside from the door.

I smirked while passing by him. All I heard was a low growl coming from him in return.

"What happened to her?" Jake asked pointing at my mate in my arms.

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I don't know why, but my mouth is now dry.

"She got silver poison in her veins," I looked back at Nate.

He sure did seem at ease. Shouldn't he be worried about my love? I saw Jake frown, "How much," he asked no one in particular.

"I would say about a vile full," Nate said with a little bit to much confidence.

I gave him a questioning look. He looked at my expression. "I assume. It would take about that much to have made this much damage," he said explaining himself.

"You are lucky that you got here so quickly. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to help," Jake inquired.

"Yeah, yeah, can we get this over with. We can't waste anytime waiting. Her life could be in danger," my voice shook.

"Well, while you were flapping your gums, I done helped your girlfriend over there," he pointed towards her.

"She's not my girlfriend," I said a little bit to roughly. "Is she going to be okay," I brushed off his comment, and I asked softly.

"She's going to be fine. She just needs some rest. She'll wake up in a couple of hours, but right now, we need to talk," he got up and started walking to another room not even bothering to check if I followed him.

Claire
******************************************

I turned over in my bed. My bed has never felt so warm and comfortable. I sat up abruptly when I remembered that I had not gotten in bed, but I was stuck in that abandoned thing. With. With. Grayson. I looked around this mysterious room.

______________________________

Sorry for the short chapter and not posting. Been real busy the last couple of weeks.