Seeing the enemy

After Ethan and I finished working on my dad, Ethan carried him into his room. After that, Ethan came into my room where I was sitting on my bed. He sat on the edge, and started to stare at me. I didn't notice at first, but I realized eventually.

"Claire," I heard Ethan murmur.

"Yes, Ethan," I asked.

Ethan stared intensely at me for a second before he shrugged it off, "Never mind," which was accompanied by a sigh.

He sat there at the edge of the bed for a while before he fell back and landed on my mattress. "Man, I wish everything could just go back to normal. Back to before my brother was my brother," he sighed again and rubbed his face.

I didn't say anything for awhile, and he didn't attempt to talk either. It was completely quiet. Not a sound.

I looked at him for a second and grabbed his hand. He looked at me, then to our hands. Then back to me. He repeated this process for a bit, before he just stopped looking back and forth. He looked at our hands intwined one more time before he looked at my door. I saw a content smile on his face too.

"When do we start," I whispered . I knew he heard me when he turned back at me and smiled big.

*Grayson's pov*

"What's up, man," I took my best friends hand and gave him a bro hug.

"Nothing much," he smiled widely.

"Let me get straight to the point, you need to eliminate my brother and his supporters. They are going to try and get to me. Now that they've gotten the biggest asset in the battle," I spoke strongly towards him.

Now that Ethan's got Claire on his side, this is going to be a harder war then before. Claire is the strongest thing alive. All she needs is to find out she's that strong and it's going to be over. I'm hoping that she won't. I will certainly lose this war if she does. And I need to win this. Then I'll have complete control over anything and everyone.

"But, first find me, Apollyon," his eyes widened a bit.

"But, Gra-"

"What shall you call me?" I asked angrily.

"Sorry, Master Grayson, how should I get him. He will destroy me before I'm a mile away. He can sense me," he shivered. Man I hated him sometimes.

"Well, then make sure he doesn't. Oh and take your group of 'crime stoppers' with you. I need you to make sure they trust you too. They will follow you when they do. Destroy anyone who may get in your way," I told him standing up from my chair. I clasped him on his back. "You can go now," I smiled eagerly.

He saluted me, "Yes sir," and with that, he disappeared.

I sure hope tells me all of there plans. He is the man that is going to keep me ahead of what my brother and his followers are doing. That is always key too.

****

Sorry for the late and short chapter I'm on vacation and don't really have time to write or post sorry guys. This is Ethan in the story(up top). He has almost red hair. Hope you enjoy, vote, and comment. :)