Chapter 3: Why me?

Luke--->😎

Luke

Once Connor gave me the ok, I felt butterflies. I want to really make things up. I love him, I wanted to tell him. I was just being a dumb ass and didn't just say I liked him. When he told me he was gay, my heart skipped a beat. I didn't know what to do so I ran away, I wanted to tell him I am bisexual, only because I had a crush on him. I tried to take him out of my mind by dating other girls, yet he was always running in my mind. This is my chance to tell him, I grabbed a towel and headed for the restroom. I bumped into my younger brother Logan.

"Watch it squirt," I say, jokingly. Logan and I were best friends, who just happen to be brothers. That's what it feels like at least. "Wow you stink, go take a shower soccer boy." He said, I chuckle and ran to the restroom. I close the door, locking it then removing my clothes. I step in and turn on the water, after I was finished I quickly dried off I had 10 minutes to get ready. I look at myself in the mirror, my tan body with a few bruises from football. I was always getting hurt, but it never stopped me from playing football and soccer. I look at my sea blue eyes then my sandy blonde hair, I causally mess it up. I picked up that trick from Connor, sweet innocent, hot Connor. I put on a slim shirt, my muscles could be seen. I want to really make this impression go well, I can't mess this up. I put on some blue jeans and slipped on my shoes. I went to my room and grabbed my phone and wallet. I went downstairs, dad was watching T.V. and mom were in the kitchen. I went out the door and turned to the right. I love living next to my crush, but it's also a constant reminder of how much I fucked everything up. I've actually seen him change shirts from my window, he was always laughing as I caught him doing the same to me. I walked up to the door and ring the doorbell. His parents must have left because their car wasn't here. Soon enough Connor was going to open the door, his hair looked wet he must have finished taking a shower. He looked hot with his Blue V neck shirt. I bit the inside of my lower lip, I wanted to just kiss him.

"Come on in, parents just left 5 minutes ago," he said, he moved out of the way closing the door then leading me to his room. I sat down on the edge of his bed, as he sat at his computer doing something on Twitter.

"What's up?" He said spinning around to me. "I wanted to talk to you about...the project," I said, that was too long of a pause, he'll know I'm lying.

"Here I need you to sign this." He said, handing me a paper. It read 'Social Contract' on top. I chuckle under my breath. "What's this for?" I ask he sighed.

"This states you only act formal, not like you but just in case. I promise you don't have to talk to me anymore after the project. I figured you'd only be here for it, so this just to make sure you leave me alone after it." He said I felt sad. "Sorry I can't sign this," I said handing it back to him. He raised an eyebrow, he turned back to his computer.

"Connor can you come sit with me, I really have to tell you something," I said, I can't turn back from this. He put some music, it was low.

"Why?" He retorted, not looking at me. I don't know what my body was doing, I stood up and turned his chair to me. He cowered in the chair, I cupped his cheeks and pulls him up, I kissed him. His eyes were wide open, then melted into the kiss. He put his hands around my neck as I pulled him up by the waist. Our lips never separating, I pulled him into the bed. We fell and pulled away, our legs hang sideways over the bed. He was just staring at me, as I stare into his amazing blue and green eyes. I couldn't help but smile, he had a smile on his face too. I got up in sudden realization. I was pacing around the room as he just sat stunned at what just happened, I was also processing it. It was just as I dreamed it would feel like, but a million times better. He was the one person that made me feel like I was a peasant, he was some god I worship with all my love.