Chapter 16: Victoria's Song

Connor

I had a special song with Luke, we decided to let Jessica go. So she can have her moment to sing for Taylor, which is so adorable to me. "Ok students, times up. Your groups will be called at random, and then you shall all take your turn singing." She said, she called on some random group. I should really get to know their names. Tommy, Jimmy and Jackie. I don't know it's just better than saying Guy 1, guy 2 and Girl 1. They sound ok, I mean Tommy, who I labeled sang Some nights. Jackie sang Someone like you. Jimmy sang some different song. Then it was Queen Bitch's group. I hate her with a passion, I then glance over at Justin who was looking directly at me. He had that hungry look, like when you saw food for the first time in a week-check that- in a month. I don't want to stare, but then Luke pulled my back into reality. Those damn blue eyes I love inches away, but our lips were in perfect fitting for each other.

"Eh heh. This is a special song dedicated to someone I love." Victoria said, bullshit you cock sucking whore. Lucas went up to the piano.

(Italics-Victoria,
Bold-Justin,
Underlined-Lucas ,
Bold/Italic-Victoria and Justin,
Bold/Italic/Underlined-All)

Turn around

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming around

Turn around,

Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears

Turn around,

Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes

Turn around bright eyes,

Every now and then I fall apart
And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
'Cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time)
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks

I really need you tonight

Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now I'm only falling apart
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

Turn around bright eyes

Every now and then I fall apart

Turn around bright eyes

Every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever

We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
'Cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can take it to the end of the line

Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time)

I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks

I really need you tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love

Now I'm only falling apart

There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart

Turn around bright eyes

-Insert Pity Clapping-

Not gonna lie not a terrible performance between the 3 I guess they just saved time for the rest of us amazing singers. -check that- I'm fucking nervous as shit, I haven't sang in front of people since I was -like- 13 for some family gathering. Even then I was in a crowd so it didn't matter if they heard me. God what if I mess up, what if I fail epically. What if forget the words, and Luke breaks up with me.

God why do I have to be such a girl at these kind of things. Man up and just go, don't think just do.

"Alright class, next group will be. Williams group." She said.

oh thank gawd. I would have just broke down. Ok I think of your happy place. Think of our happy place.

"Connor, your going to do fine." I heard Luke from my right. I nod smiling, hoping he's right. I look back forward to see Taylor was in William's group. Ok this is going to be interesting, I've never actually heard her sing. There was the musical, but I couldn't go for being sick.

Damn you Mr.Flu.

They got ready as Taylor stayed quiet, I guess she's doing a solo? She just was waiting in the back, occasionally looking at us. I think she was looking at me, I turn to see Jessica was in clear view. I scoot back a bit to cover her, I look forward and I see Taylor physically groan.

Taylor likes Jessica! Should I tell her? No. Let them talk to each other, they got the weekend together to talk. Maybe more than just talk at that.