Chapter 31: Government Watch

Mason
Connor has been acting really weird with Luke. Not going to lie he is kinda cute, but I'm sure their dating. I mean why else would he be so attached to Connor right?

"Connor?" I call, he turns back to me. "Yea what's up?" He asks, smiling that glowing smile.

"Is Luke your boyfriend? Just asking." I say, pretending not to be interested. "Yes. We've been going out for a few days now. Since Tuesday it was official at school." He said, I felt a part of my heart sink. Like the only small hope in love was lost.

Well no luck with Luke then, if only he had a twin. Maybe. No Connor is already dating him, look for someone else.

"Mason you ready? bells going to ring soon." Connor said, I nodded and got my stuff ready. Soon the bell rang and I got up, following Connor to class. He wanted to hide my face, considering we're twins. If he's trying to say I'm ugly he needs a brain check, TWINS BRO!!

I walk into class and head for the desk, Connor went to his seat while I waited. I really hate this part of new school, introducing yourself. Why? It's not like any of these people really care who I am. Why would I need to introduce myself, I can do that on my own terms.

I decided to just go sit with Connor, putting my head down and waiting for the teacher there. Soon the bell rang and students filled the class, I didn't look up till I heard a book slam again a desk. I look up as the teachers eyes literally popped out of his head. He looked between me and Connor he opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.

"I'm sorry, I might need to go to the nurse. I think I see two Connors." He said, squeezing the top of his nose. "We're not two Connors." We said in sync, it kinda creepy how we do that.

"I'm Mason." I said, waving my hand. "I'm Connor sir." Connor said, moving his hand. I felt everyone's eyes focused on us now. Great I'm going to get this all day aren't I. Even the teacher didn't protest against this. Wow what a teacher, someone better record him.

"Tell us about yourself Mason. Why haven't you been coming to school with Connor?" He asked I look to Connor he shrugged his shoulders. "Well I'm a musician, and I was living with my dad. Connor with his mom, we just found out about each other Wednesday." I said, he nodded in understanding. I look around as some girls were in awe looking at me. I felt like was being mentally undressed by some these people.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" A gold hair girl asked from my right. I turn to her and shook my head. "Nope, I use to have one. Since I moved we broke up." I said, she had a small twinkle in her light brown eyes.

"So who's older?" Another girl asked, I don't actually know. I look to Connor confused, he gave the same look. "I don't know." We said in unison, making some girls giggle.

"Ok time for work. Here's a small take home worksheet, I want it done over the weekend. Mason since you weren't here, you won't need this." He said, yay no homework. "That also means your going to have to catch up on what you missed." He added, Boo extra homework.

"Yes sir." I said, then pulled out some paper, I got bored since he didn't give me a packet like everyone else. I got a couple notes from the girls in the class, I honestly can't remember most of their names. Karen, Connie, Katelin, Jennifer, Jackie, Kyara, Sara god these girls are freaking relentless.

The notes finally stopped coming to me, only to go to Connor. I should have stuck to my plan and stayed in my own classes. Maybe this would have happened, maybe it would have turn better or worse. Who knows? I began to write some lyric, making a random tune. I take out my phone and put the piano app, and take music sheets out.

I plugged in my headphones and played some different cords together. Making my own twist to a current popular song. Before I knew it I had a song done, and the bell rung. Once I packed my stuff and walked outside with Connor. Once out the class I was pushed to a wall of lockers, and so it begins.

"Connor will you just listen to me." He said, he looked hurt. I was hurt physically, but his was more emotionally. "I'm Mason, Connor is over there." I said pointing to Connor walking out the class.

"Justin, hands off my brother." He said, it felt nice having a brother. Still don't know if he's older, so I don't know if I'm the role model or he's my role model. Right now he's mine.

"Wait... How?.. Two... What the hell is going on?" Justin said, he let go of my grip and Connor pulled me to our other class. Justin was hot on our tail, but he didn't seem to actually chase us. Does he have the same class? Once there Connor told me to sit in his spot while he sat behind Luke. Justin did have this class.