Chalter 37: Dusk Stone Pack

Luke
Every since that talk with Dustin, I've been on my guard twenty four/seven looking out for rogues. There was no way to mask the scent of a wolf, so if they could smell us, they will surely follow. I take out my phone, I need to relax a little more.

This is suppose to be a stress less weekend, just me and Connor. I turn to Connor sleeping on my arm, which went numb by his body stopping the blood flow. I use my left hand to move the stray hairs covering his beautiful face.

I lean down and kissing his soft lips, tasting like cherry and maple. I look at him again as I left his lips, he smiled in his sleep. Making me feel that pull again, honestly if we weren't having this arm contact. My body would probably push itself to attack his and make him mine again.

"Luke. Look at this." Reggie called from in front of me, I turn to see him holding his phone with a picture on the screen. "What is is?" I ask, I take his phone and look at the picture. It was a picture of an ancient tablet, it was written in latin which looked like scribbles but you could make it out.

'The Story of Coronus, and Marcusio the brother twins, sons of the god Lycaon. Lycaon the god of Wolves, the first of the spirits. Fell in love with a human, and had Coronus and Marcusio. They were separated at birth, while Coronus wolf became dormant. Coronus was soon to be Aphla, yet he was sent with his mother to live life. While Marcusio trained as he was the Alpha, being twins they both were given the alpha gene.

Coronus was given the ability of magic to protect from other packs as well as every ability of a mated wolf, as Marcusio was given the ability of potion making able to heal the sick, raise the dead and hide the scents of comrades. He could make the most pure and darkest of spells, Marcusio could make a witches spell from anything he had around him. Together they would protect and fight against the darkened forces of Mortician.

It was the first of having two Aphlas that were brothers. They will rise again, they will become the saviors of the world to come. There is a dark force rising, it took the life of their father. Then banished it to dwell in the underworld, sacrificing their own life. It will not hold forever, the only solution is finding the brothers descendants.'

I hand Reggie back his phone, still partially confused. "That tablet was found in front of the Dusk Stone Pack house. They all were killed, found out 3 day later." He said, I got a shiver down my back.

I look down to Connor as his grip tightened around my arm. He looked like he was in discomfort, I try to fix him so he doesn't hands to much pressure on his side laying him flat head facing up on my lap. I really don't want him worry when I worry.

That ends up only making me feel worse, then it goes back and forth. He turned his head so he was facing my stomach, I was just looking outside. I put in my headphones and looked out the window, of all songs Miley Cyrus 'Party in the USA' came on? WHY? This is why I like having my own account, parents weird old music doesn't get mixed with mine. I switch the station and just let it play.

I chuckle as the song that plays, but then I think of Connor. (Human - Christina Perri) Connor has been through so much this week, yet it feels like nothing to him. Boyfriend, Public humiliation of Victoria, Class fight with Justin, Song with me and Jessica, Wolf boyfriend, twin. All within just in 120 hours, it felt like so much shorter than it was. It's just over because every things been happening so fast.

'Reggie, keep watch while I sleep for a little.' I called, he was silent for s good while. 'Yes sir, I'll tell you if I spot anything.' He said turning to me, I nod then he sits back down. I lean back a little, and look out the window. Clouds slowly came over us, as it started to rain. I sharpen my vision, seeing through the rain as Caleb one of the pups was roaming.

'Go home Caleb.' He looked around, then spotted me on the bus. 'Yes sir, just tried to get some exercise before going to sleep.' He responded, I shook my head.

'No being out alone, not right now. Head back to the Driven House.' I said, he nodded then headed back. Driven house, is the house under the Theomosure Pack, our close friends. Our pack the Solar Ludic Pack, when we get back I'm going to introduce Connor. Ever since being with Connor, I haven't been in my wolf form long. Other than when I showed him my wolf form. I was brought back out of my thoughts by lights passing by in the stores. We're still an hour away, I lean back putting my head on the window.

'Safe in light, safe in slumber. Safe through a fight, we'll be alright. Now to this world I say goodnight' and with that I let sleep slowly take over.