Chapter 10: Resturant

Connor

"You know it's kinda hot, and my AC isn't working. I'm just gonna take this off." He said taking off his shirt, Oh god. He turned on the car and started to drive, I put my eyes forward. I could see his bare chest to my side, God he was so hot. He saw me looking and chuckled. "No touching remember. Look all you want." He said, oh two can play at this game. I grabbed my backpack and took out some shorts. Once he was at a stop light. I unbuckled myself.

"Hope you don't mind me changing real quick. It is getting kinda hot." I says unbuttoning my pants, I slowly slid them off. His eyes looked directly at my legs, tease off. I pull them all the way off, now I'm in my boxers. I could hear him gulp, not the first time I made him do that. I throw the pants to the back, and slowly slid the shorts up my legs. I heard him groan in displeasure, I look to him as he was biting his bottom lip. "What? It was hot. Do you want me to stay hear sweating my balls off." I say, he looked up to my eyes. There you go, my penis isn't my eyes Luke.

"yes... No." I heard him mumble the first part. I look forward as the light turns green. "Go." I said, he look forward and drove.

Luke

I'm glad I made these reservations but I honestly can't win with Connor. He's always got something to top my tease. Those legs made my wolf urge hard to handle. Once I got to where I wanted, I pulled my shirt back on. I quickly got out and headed to Connor's side, I opened his door. He laughed, then took my hand to step out. "Why thank you." He said, I pulled him up to me kissing his lips. He pushed away and went inside. Damn him for being so fucking adorable.

"Luke you coming?" He said, standing at the door. Oh I want to. I thought, I started walking over to him.

I open the door for him again, he steps inside. I follow, his jaw dropped at the sight of the restaurant. Oh wait till tomorrow night.
NO BAD LUKE!
Connors not ready.
I WANT HIM BAD!! I walk beside him, closing his jaw. He looks to me, then gestures us forward.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" A lady asked, coming behind a small stand, with menus on the side. "Yes. Summers. Luke Summers." I say, smiling looking at Connor. He rolled his eyes, then look around the restaurant.

"Ah yes Luke Summers, come with me please." The lady said, I tap Connors shoulder. I motion him to follow, she sits us in a small booth. "Here are some menus, I'll be back in a few minutes to take your orders." She said, as we sat down handing us menus. She left us to ourselves, Connor sat across from me.

"So what do you want to eat?" I ask, he looks up to me. "I'm thinking a steak, how about you?" He asked.

"I might just get the same." I say, then the lady comes back. "Can I get you your drinks?" She asked, I nodded. We ordered our drinks, then Connor gave me a little kick.

"Are you two ready to order?" She asked. "I'll take a steak, well done." I said, I look to Connor. "I'll take one as well please." He said giving that adorable smile. I then moved my leg between his. He groans as I move it up his thigh. He pushed my leg back down. The lady had already left, and there weren't that many people here anyways. He looks to me, giving a mad face. I keep moving my leg up his, he groans in pleasure. I could see him biting the inside of his lip, he liked this without a doubt. I saw out of the corner of my eye the waitress coming back, I stopped as Connor was red as a tomato. He had that 'I love you, but hate you' face. The lady placed our drinks down along with our food, we thanked her then started eating. Good restaurant fast service.

"So how do you like your steak?" He asked, I look to him. "Well I sure like my meat, how about you?" I ask giving a smirk. He blushed pink. "Well it's great. Meat in general, I'm very picky though." He said, I raised a brow.

"So what's your favorite. Meat?" I ask, licking my lips. I saw him shiver in his seat. "Bacon." He said looking back to his steak, I held back they urge to burst out laughing.

"So you like your meat hot and sizzling eh?" I ask, he looks up to me, and laughs.

"Wow you can turn anything around and make it dirty." He said, I nod. "I'd turn you around and make a dirty." I say giving a wink. He laughs, but still had red on his cheeks.

"See I miss having the normal you. Except now your serious about all that dirty talk." He says giving me a wink, damn it that sexy wink. I want to pull him over this table and start.

"Yea, I missed hanging out with you too.. So about tomorrow, are you going to watch me practice? " I ask, he smiles and nods. "I mean you have to take a shower before our picnic, but yeah I'll go to practice." He said, this gave me butterflies.

We finished eating, and I paid for the bill. He pouted and wanted to pay for his food, we walk to the car and headed back home. It's only 1 P.M. so I got time before I got to go back to school for practice.