Chapter 56: Training

Connor

The man that called us in, walked in and sat behind his desk. I leaned against the book case as the guys sat on the couch in the middle, Luke walked in with Sophie and stood by the door.

"Can one of you explain what happen?" He asked looking between the four of us. "We were just eating till he came to us and wanted to fight. We denied but he made fun of us, and we only used self defense." The original guy said, I didn't look at him. Luke's uncle looked at me, motioning me to deny.

"Sir I was eating with my friend over there, till she motioned me towards a boy in the corner. I saw him being bullied by these three boys. I went to help, and they started a fight with me. I didn't attack, yet they all took their fair blows to me. I just avoided them." I said calmly. He looked back to the boys, I just looked around at the books. Till I found one on Coronus, I took it out and opened it.

"Excuse me, that's private information." He said, I look to him. "This is a book of Coronus, the child of Lycaon. Who was brother of Mortician, his son Nyctimus is leader of the dark army." I said, he stopped and stared at me in awe.

"You three are dismissed I don't want to hear your bullying Alex anymore. Luke you and the girl can leave." He said, I turn to Luke. "He's ok sir, he already knows. I don't trust anyone with her so I'm asking you to let her stay." I said, he nodded and the boys left.

"How do you know about, Nyctimus?" He asked, I turned to him. "He's one of my direct ancestors." I said, he stood up and got in my face.

"I'm a direct descendant of Coronus and Marcusio." I said, he froze taking a step back.

Soon I felt Mason coming, I turn and went to open the door. Mason, Natalie, William and Dustin were standing there going to the dining hall. "Guys come in here." I said, they followed in and Luke's uncle looked at Mason then me.

"Then I'm guessing your also with him?" He asked Mason. 'Take out your potions.' I called to Mason.

"Sorry, I never got your name." He said to me, I look to him. "My name is Connor. This is Mason. Luke is my mate." I said, he looked to Luke.

"Is this true Luke?" He asked. "Yes Uncle Jacob." Luke responded, finally something I can call him.

"Have you told your parents?" He asked, now focusing on Luke. "We were going to tell them today, till Dustin found this girl. He called us over, and long story short we ended up here." He said, looking to Sophie then back at me.

"Well we can call them after this." He said, then looked back to us. "I watched some of your fighting." I was about to protest saying I didn't fight back, but he waved his hand.

"I know you didn't fight back, but that was the skills of an elder. I'm more than sure you were holding back for them." He said, I nodded.

"All this to protect Alex? Someone you don't know." He said, smiling to me.

"I can relate to that feeling of being bullied, before I had any clue what I was." I said, he looked confused at that.

"Tell me what you know, I'll set up a meeting with the council." He said, grabbing a phone from his desk.

"No need sir, they called us to meet them after the full moon." I said, he look to me then put the phone down. "Ok then, now tell me what you know." He said, motioning me to sit.

****

"So you have witchcraft in your blood?" Jacob asked Mason, he nodded. "Your the ability special." He said to me, I nodded. He put his elbows on his desk and sighed dragging his hands down his face.