|| Chapter 8 ||

Truth About Suga

Dear Diary,
This is Hana Lee, 20th December 2010. It's the last month of this year... I think I'm going to stop writing this diary... Mum seems to find out about it and threaten to burn my diary... I guess she doesn't want to let anyone know about my secret. Oh got to go, she's cleaning my room.
-Hana'12

[ Suga ] (this entire story is the same as previous chapter but in Suga's POV, it will explain a lot)

"Yah Hyung! Keep it down." Jimin scolded Jhope who was jumping around and making horse noises.

"Shh! She's going to find out." Jungkook reprimanded the rest as we walk up the stairs with a beautiful cake in his hand.

After Jin knocked on the door, we went in and sang the birthday song.

I can't be happy. I can't. She is going to escape soon and might even die after killing Jackson. I can't.

I looked into her eyes by accident and regretted it instantly. She's afraid of us, she doubts us, she does not trust us.

As Jhope and Hana interacts with each other, I could feel the rest of the members getting aroused(don't even ask me why) and thirsty for blood, they haven't drank in awhile and full moon is just around the corner. I was shocked that they didn't change into something or someone else.

*no! I don't want to die!* my eyes widened as I snapped out of my thought.

Jimin is so gonna attack her. I know him well. When he's thirsty, he's not himself anymore. I quickly ran to him and pushed him away.

"Hyung! What's your problem!" Jimin shouted and tried to reach for Hana but I stood in front of her, I need to do something before Jimin really become a beast.

I look straight into his eyes and manipulate his mind. *You're not going to hurt her okay. You're not thirsty. Neither of you are thirsty. Get out of the room now.* I controlled their mind and all of them went out instantly.

"Get some sleep now okay?" As I tugged her in bed, I could hear Jimin whining in his head in which I replied a 'stfu' to him. I turn around to find Jimin but Hana grabbed my wrist.

"W-wait!" I turned around and raise an eyebrow, she immediately sat up.

*hyung... I really need blood...* Jimin weakly said

"How did you do that... I mean... All you did was... Staring into Jimin's eyes and everyone calmed down and left the room... H-how.." She asked, I don't know how to reply. Should I tell her the truth? Aish, this can wait, I need to save Jimin now. I smiled and then ran to Jimin's room.

*knock knock*

"Come in..." As I stepped into his room, Jimin pinned me onto the door. He looked at me with his bloody red eyes and his fangs poking out of his mouth. I nodded at him and pull my shirt down more to expose more of my skin.

"Ah.." I started groaning in pain as he starts to feast on me.

"Thank you hyung.." Jimin's eyes turn back to normal and he sat down on his bed, he pulls his hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hyung.. I don't think I can do it anymore... I can't have her to stay with us... I can't control not drinking her blood... It's too sweet--"

"Yes I know, but you HAVE to control. If you don't, she will die."

Jimin is a vampire who has never drank human blood before, he normally survives on small animals' blood which doesn't give him much strength. When animal's blood doesn't help him, he would drink vampire's blood, normally mine. But this won't help much, it will only stop his thirst temporarily and vampire blood will taste horrible to another vampire unless they love each other.

"Mianhae Hyung.. I'll do my best to control my thirst.. But is Jungkook controlling well?"

"Jungkook is having trouble as well but don't worry, I can still manipulate his mind." I said

*knock knock*

Jin and the others came in and sat on Jimin's bed.

"Hyung, bad news. It is the full moon today." Jungkook said and I widened my eyes.

"What. It's wayyyyy too early though." Jimin almost ripped his hair off his scalp because he was pulling so hard.

"Yes, I don't know why but this year's full moon is coming fast and you know that we always change into something else when it's the full moon right. What if we get violent and rough all of a sudden! Hana is here, she's going to be scared and I guarantee that someone will definitely hurt her." Jin said and looked at Jimin.

"Why are you looking at me! You guys have thirst for her too! Namjoon Hyung, you have lust for her right!" Rapmon looked flustered as Jimin said that. Hmm I guess it's the truth then..

"Hyung, when are you going to explain to Hana about your superpower?" Jhope asked

"I don't know.. I'll just let her figure it out by herself then." I shrugged my shoulders

"Aish. Let's just move to somewhere else for today." I suggested

"We need to protect Hana though.. What if Got7 fly in and just decided to suck her blood." V said

"It's not like we can protect her right. As Jin Hyung said, we can go out of control when it's the full moon. We don't know who we are anymore and what if Namjoon starts to rape her." Namjoon almost cursed at me

"I can protect her! Hyung, I'm the only hybrid here and I'm pretty sure I can control my own body since the full moon won't affect my human side." V raises his hand and we all agreed on letting him spend the day with Hana.

"Okay Taehyung, I want you to keep her in her room. Lock her if you can and keep her accompany. Do NOT tell her about anything." Rapmon commanded him.

"Sure, I won't tell her that you have feelings for her don't worry." He sniggered and escapes the room before Namjoon breaks his legs.

"Alright, so as for the 6 of us, let's just go somewhere far from here." Jin said and everyone started planning on where to go and what to do. We have 6h left before the clock strikes 12 which is when the moon is at its brightest.

[ Author's Explantion ]

Suga has a special ability in which he can control and manipulate someone's mind, he could see what they're thinking and can even see their future. The rest also have powers but they haven't discover it yet.

--------------

Author's note: hiyaaaa I hope you liked this chapter although i find it quite boring. And I'm so sorry if the media doesn't match the chapter😅 for example, Jhope's pic when this chapter is mainly about Suga. I just put the medias before I start writing the chapter so I'm sorry! And yes, I edited some of the medias, I hope it's okay!

-J.Min

Written on: 14 May 2016