|| Chapter 10 ||

Where are they?

Dear Diary,
This is Hana Lee, 20th February 2014. I'm currently living in this place, closer to the forest and there are lesser people here. I guessed we moved because mum and dad is afraid of me attacking humans. Compared to 4 years ago, I can control my own 'beastiality' better now. I don't get mad often and I mean I still can't control when to change to the beast I am but I can control to stop the transformation to happen, not all the time though..
-Hana'16

*yawn* I woke up to a beautiful dream and checked my clock, 7am. I took a quick shower in the bathroom located in my room and tried to open the door but realized the door is locked.

*What the--* started knocking the door, hoping anyone just anyone would unlock it. "Yah! Anyone outside? Suga? V? Jungkook? Jhope? J-Jimin? Jin? Rapmon? Anyone? Please unlock it please!" 

*why did they lock me in? Are they afraid of me? But they're much more stronger..* I slid my body down the door as i hugged my knees.

"Guys.. If this is a game then it's not fun.. Please open the door!" I felt a little claustrophobic although I was enclosed in a big bedroom. Suddenly, the door opened and I fell backward.

"Hana! Are you okay?" V pulled me up and asked. "Taehyung-ah, why did you lock me up?" I asked. "Ohh.. I was afraid that there will be monsters coming at you so I locked you up.. I'm sorry! Here, eat some strawberries." He offered a bowl full of red and juicy strawberries. It reminds me of blood... I shook my head to get rid of the thirst that is slowly creeping in.

I took one of the strawberry and place it in my mouth. Sure it taste sweet and juicy but it lacks of something--iron. "So how is it?" He asked as he looked at me.

I gulped down my saliva and looked down. "Hana?" He asked and when I look up, he looked shock, most probably because of my fangs and the crimson red that I have in my eyes. He accidentally dropped the strawberries but it manage to land as one piece.

"Hana, are you thirsty?" He asked and all I did was pushing him against the wall. I buried my head against the crook of his neck. And I sniffed, sniffing at his blood, his hybrid blood. He froze on the ground before using his hand to place behind my head, encouraging me to drink his blood.

"Go on. Drink it." He said and I sinked my sharp fangs into his delicate neck. Seeing that I have to tip toe, he bend down a little to give me easy excess. After I drank enough, I let go of V. "Taehyung ah, are you okay? You look pale.. I think I had too much!" I exclaimed but he assured me that he's fine.

I helped him and brought him to the couch. I went to the kitchen to get one blood bag before handing it to him. He drank it like never before. "Feeling better?" I asked and caressed his face. He nodded and smiled at me, showing his box smile.

*weird... Where is the others?*

"Hana I think I need to explain to you about this." I guess he heard what I say in my mind.

"Yesterday night was the full moon, I'm sure you have read it somewhere that when it's the full moon, vampires, werewolves and other mystical creatures will turn into something right? I mean they will act differently right?" I nodded

"Alright so... The hyungs went to somewhere else to hide. Who knows what they will do to you when they're at home so.. They told me to lock you up." He explained

"But why you? Why you and not the others?" I asked, cutting his sentence off.

"Because, I'm a hybrid of human and vampire. The moon doesn't affect my human side but only my vampire side. However, I get to control my vampire side during the full moon because my human side hasn't left me completely yet. But I still locked you up because I was afraid Jackson.. He might come and harm you.. Luckily he didn't."

"Ohh... Then where are they now?" He shuffled a little before replying me. "I don't know. They just say they will hide somewhere. I guess they will be back by tonight or maybe tomorrow." He said. "I see.. Thank you Taehyung ah.." I smiled at him and he beamed.

--------------
A/N: Can you guess what's Taehyung's superpower? Hint: that strawberries(no his superpower is not gardening. That would be more of his hobby😂)
-J.Min

Written on: 1 June 2016