|| Chapter 13 ||

Captured

[ Hana ]

*Ugh... why is everything so blurry...* my eyes squinted as I slowly wake up from my sleep, wait-- where am I?

"Our pretty vampire is awake! Yay!!" *Ah I remember him... Taemin?*

I looked around and realize I was tied to a chair, this feels oddly familiar, ugh why am I always tied to a chair?! As I continued to observe, ignoring the 5 pairs of eyes who were staring at me, I noticed there's another bloody figure beside me, he wasn't tied to a chair but rather, beaten up pretty badly. As I squinted my eyes to get a clearer look of him, I noticed he is...

"Jimin..." my eyes widened as I tried to free myself from the tight ropes, I want to reach out to him, I want to ask him what happened, I want to help him... he was beaten up so badly that it took me a few seconds to recognize who he is.

"Ahh... so you know him, huh? You must be the hybrid that they caught--"

"LET GO OF HIM YOU BASTARDS!" I don't know what has gotten over me, I'm usually calmer than this but seeing Jimin hurt, I started shouting and spilling profanities in front of the 5 hunters. My eyes started to glow red at them.

"Woah woah... watch your mouth young lady. Don't worry, he's not dead, he's not our target." The guy with the lady face said, I think his name is Lock... wait no, it's Key.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my red eyes began to slowly turn back to its original color.

"Look, we're not hunters. Well, we are but we aren't. Killing is not what we do. We're more of a researcher and negotiator. We don't want you guys, the vamps, to die and disappear, we want to learn MORE about you guys and hopefully we'll be able to educate earthlings about vamps. And at the same time, we would hope that the vamps can stay away from human. I mean, we still are protecting the humans and that's our initial objective right?" Their seemingly leader, Onew said.

I nodded at them but I still feel suspicious about them. "I won't hurt you, just untie me, please. I want to help Jimin, he's badly injured." They nodded their head and untie me.

I quickly ran to Jimin and examined his wound, "What did you do..."

"He was already badly injured when we found him. We brought him back to see if we could study him and help him in a way." Minho said.

I examined his wound and they look like werewolves bite mark, fuck, the wolves bit his weak spot, the vein on his neck.

*How can I help you... Jimin?*

"Hey... We'll let you go since you're really pretty and kind enough to not kill us. But on one condition." I whipped my head back and asked, "What condition?"

"We want your blood sampling."

--------
A/N: Jeng jeng jengggg!! Okay, so I added SHINee cameo wayyy before Hwarang was out, I initially wanted to make SHINee the hunters who kill vampires but then, I couldn't since I know that Minho and V are so close IRL so I changed the plot a little omg I'm scared that it'll turn out less interesting... fk it, yolo. HAHA

Written on: 22 March 2017