|| Chapter 12 ||

Hidden

Dear Diary,
This is Hana Lee, 20th April 2014. I missed being a human.
-Hana'16

[ Hana ]

I closed my diary after reading the last page of 2014's diary. Yes, my diary for 2014 ended on the 20th of April, it was not exactly ended but the rest of the page for 2014 was torn and i have no idea how that happened.

I went downstairs only to see Namjoon and Jin looking worried while trying to track down Jimin using some sort of device.

"Any luck?" I asked the two frowning men who shook their heads. I sighed and plopped myself down on the couch.

*God of the north, the south, the east and the west, please keep that asshole Jimin safe.*

"Erm Namjoon, I'll go out for a walk alright? I'll be back in a jiffy." Namjoon who was already stressing out just gave me an 'okay' sign without even asking where I'm going. I nodded at his response and went out.

Nope, I'm not going to kill Jackson today. I'm just going for a walk, hoping to find traces of Jimin. I don't know why I care about him, I mean I'm scared of him, but there's a part of me that wanna protect and find him.

As I walked out of the house, I scanned the area, it has been longgggg since I've came out and oh my, the air is so fresh and crisp, I could smell the aromatic flowers and the smell of the grass and also--BLOOD?!

My eyes began to slowly turned red and my fangs start to grow, I tried to kick that thirst of mine away but to no avail. I shook my head and gulped my saliva, but there's no use. I'm afraid I might hurt that blood's owner.

I took a deep breath, the blood is flowing out pretty fast and the smell is extremely sweet, it's attracting me. I slowly walked towards the smell while closing my eyes and when I opened my eyes, I realized I had accidentally crossed the border. *Shit now where am I.* I looked around and sniffed, it doesn't smell like the wolves' place.

I looked around and my senses sharpened by million times, I was wary of my surrounding. Jin had once told me that around the vampire's and werewolves' area, there are hunters. Hunters everywhere. They are waiting to kill the strongest vamp or wolves, not caring about anything else, but to protect the humans from us.

That's when I realized, "What if Jimin was caught..." I whispered to myself.

I sniffed harder, trying to find the blood smell again, that could be Jimin's blood. They could have captured him and tortured him to death. I start to panic and started running towards the smell. Without realizing, I stepped into a trap which captured me into a net.

*Fuck.* I cursed.

"Hyung! We got another caught!" I heard a rather cheerful male voice shouting. Soon, there are multiple footsteps running towards me. I was hung up the tree, unable to see anything.

*Wait. Did he say 'another'? Shit Jimin...*

"Yah creature! Don't try to run away okay? You're dead when we put you down."

*Shit now what should I do... Think Hana think.*

That's when I realized, if I calm myself down, I'll look more human-like, and maybe just maybe, they'll let me go.

I quickly took deep breaths and my once red eyes has turned back to its original ocean blue colour. Next, I shouted, "HEY! I THINK YOU CAUGHT THE WRONG SPECIES! I'M NOT AN ANIMAL!"

After shouting, I heard a different male said, "Yah! I think we caught a girl. I don't remember seeing girls in the woods. We must have caught a human! Quick Taemin, put her down!"

*Yes! My plan worked.*

When they put me down, I smiled at them. There are 5 of them, and they all looked geared, they must be hunters.

"Kamsahamida! I thought I would die up there." I bowed at them.

"Ah, no problem. My name's Jonghyun, and these are my friends. Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin. Why is a girl like you out in the woods? It's dangerous, please go back home soon." He said kindly. I smiled and was about to leave when he said,

"You won't die up there, but you'll die in our hands, vamp." He quickly grabbed my shoulder and hit me at the back of my head.

My vision starts to become blurry and soon, I was unconscious.

Written on: 16 September 2016

I've finally continued to write this story after 3 months goddddd
-J