|| Chapter 11 ||

Confusion

Dear diary,
This is Hana Lee, 20th March 2014. I wonder if werewolves and vampires are actually friends? I mean.. Most of the books that I have read only shows that they are not good with each other.
-Hana'16

[ V ]

I went to grab the bowl of strawberries that I dropped just now. weird.. *Didn't I dropped it? Why is it in one piece?* I grabbed the bowl and look at it with confusion.

*Do I have powers like Suga Hyung? Impossible..* I jumped in shock when Hana tapped my shoulder.

"Taehyung ah, why are you looking at the strawberries? Is there something inside?" She look at the strawberries the same way I did and I chuckled at her silly act.

"Ani, I was just wondering how is the strawberries I grew so delicious." I said proudly.

"You grew them? Wow... That's so cool!" Her eyes widened and I smiled shyly. "Wanna see my mini garden?" I asked and she nodded her head furiously. *She's so cute gosh..* I thought as I lead her to the backyard of the house.

"Wahhhh... I didn't even realize that there's a backyard.." She look amazed by the place. "Maybe because you didn't have many opportunity to come out here and explore." I pat her head and she look down, blushing.

"You're so cute Hana." I teased her and she blushes even more. "T-Thank you.."

"Tae, what is this?" She looked at the hybrid plant that I have found. "That's a hybrid plant, I'm still finding out what is that though. I found it in the forest and thought it was pretty cool so I brought it back home."

"Wah.. Daebak." She gave me two thumbs up and smiled brightly. *hmm I guess gardening is not useless after all..*

"Hana, they're home." I pulled her gently back into the house. "How did you know that?" She looked at me with big doe eyes. "Hehe because, I've been a vampire for many years. Naturally, my senses are sharper than yours." I explained to her.

"Hyung! I missed you!" Jungkook came running in and hugged me. "I missed you too." I hugged him back and we laughed together before letting go.

"Hana!" He shouted happily before hugging her. I was quietly shooting daggers at Jungkook because he hugged her longer than me.

"Hi Jungkook." Hana ruffled his hair and they laughed together. *Aish Jeon Jungkook.*

"Yes Hyung? You called me?" He looked towards me in confusion and Hana followed. I quickly smiled and said, "Nothing nothing."

The rest of the boys came in except for Jimin. "Hyung, where is Jimin?" I asked Jin Hyung who shrugged his shoulders.

"We don't know. We were hiding last night in a small broken hut and we slept there. But this morning, we couldn't find him anywhere. We thought that he might be home earlier than us so we didn't look for him. Wait-- he's not home yet?" Hana and I shook our head and everyone's eyes widened.

--------
Written on: 14th June 2016

Hana couldn't read BTS's minds as she's not bonded with them yet. And yes, bonding! Bonding is when 2 vampires drink each other blood. The rest of BTS have already bonded hence they could hear each other. Okay now you wonder how come BTS can read her mind? That's because, they're the mighty BTS! Jk, that's because they have been a vampire for wayyyy to long oops.