|| Chapter 9 ||

Alone with V

Dear Diary,
This is Hana Lee, 20th January 2014. I'm finally back after 4 years. Mum finally stopped confiscating my diary and returned it back to me. My parents seem to really gave up on me, whether if it's my grades or attitude; they don't care anymore. Hansol stills tries to rape me every time he got drunk but I learned how to fight back. The thing is, whenever I fought back to protect myself, my parents would see it as me trying to attack Hansol and trying to kill him. They will never know how to differentiate the right and the wrong.
-Hana'16

"Hansol.. Rape.."

I heard a deep raspy voice as I woke up from my super good dream. As I opened my eyes, I saw a red hair guy reading my diary.

"Yah!" I immediately snatched it back as I realized that V was reading my diary.

"O-oh... You're awake.. I'm so sorry for looking through your diary... I was just curious... I'm so sorry.." He apologizes and looks at me with the guilty look.

"Aish... Never mind... So, what are you doing in my room? Peeping a girl sleeping? Wearing only your pajamas?" I raises my eyebrow at him and went closer to him for each sentence and he blushes because of how close our faces were.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at him and he nodded. "How did you get bitten?" His body shivers and his face lost all its colour, it was as if he saw a ghost or something. I patted on the spot beside me and he sat down.

"It all happened when I was about 16 or even younger. I was a rebellious kid and often angers my parents..." His throat was choked and it took him awhile to continue his story.
"So one day, I was being the naughty kid I was and ran out of house. I ran into the deep woods that my parents warned me not to go. I went there and--"

"You got bitten?" I cut him off and he shook his head. "Don't interrupt me. So as I was saying, I went there and tried to explore the area. I walked further and further into the woods and alas, I lost my way, I don't know how to get out. But suddenly, I heard my parents calling out for me. 'Taehyung! Taehyung!' They shouted for a long time and it ceased suddenly. It was silent. I quickly ran towards where their voices left off and boom!"

"You got bitten?"

"Shhh, no I was not bitten yet. Both my parents were killed.. by werewolves... I used to hate werewolves because of this incident but I realized that not all werewolves are bad." He looked at me and smiled.

"Okay so let me continue. I was devastated to find them dead but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't revive them, I couldn't help them. And even for me, I'm in danger. I was crying and sobbing loudly, not caring if any other monsters come and bit me. When suddenly, I got bitten by a vampire as well. And that's how I become a vampire the end." He said but I feel that that's not entirely the story.

"Go to sleep Hana." He said and put me back to sleep before leaving my room.

-----
Author's note: okay remember that Suga have superpowers? The rest of the members also have superpowers but they haven't discovered it before, soooo try to guess their superpowers? Their powers will be slowly revealed in future chapters hehe👌😁
-J.Min

Written on: 22 May 2016