Alone

I'm Liu... Homicidal Liu. I used to have a brother.. But nothing worked out between us. I don't visit the Mansion, why? Never mind that.. I was alone, forever alone, I had no one.. No one to be with. I was walking past an alley about midnight when all of the sudden I heard a cry... A baby cry? 'What the hell is that?' I taught. I ran to where the crying was coming from and there, there was a box.. I walked towards it and saw a baby.. "A girl... Who would leave you here alone?" The baby girl stared at him and laughed, "What do I do with you? I could keep you.. Or not" the girl stared at him in silence "Well. I am alone, you know what? I'm going to keep you.. (Y/n).. Yeah that sounds right, (Y/n)" (Y/n) clapped and laughed. I was picking up (Y/n) out of the box then all of the sudden a note fell out, I picked it up.. "Dear who ever finds this freak, Keep this girl she is a freak and I don't have the money or time to look after her. Please take care of her and lover her" I looked at it and taught 'What a jerk' I held (Y/n) and looked at her "I will be your father" (Y/n) laughed and tugged at my scarf "Haha you want it?" (Y/n) made grabby hands, I took off my scarf and wrapped it around her "There you go" (Y/n) yawned and fell asleep comfy I smiled and taught 'I finally have someone I would die for.. Wait.. Where would I take you? I have no home.. Ugh I have no choice' I walked into the dark woods and 10 minutes later I arrived... At the Slender Mansion.