7 Years

Okay okay xD this is seriously the last chapter you guys, I couldn't stick with the sad ending... Right?

After you and Jake's mum dropped off Jake, Jake's mum started to comfort you
You're P.O.V

"What was the last thing you remembered?" She said, "Being with my dad.. How did I got here?" You said looking down your hands. "Well, I believe it was your dad who just gave you to me.. He looked really sad, you know? But it's okay, We'll make you feel happier here" she hugged you rubbing your back to sooth you.

7 Years Later
(You're 15 years old now)

You couldn't sleep tonight. You rolled to the side of your bed looking at Jake who was snoring on the floor, you might be thinking, Why is Jake on the floor? Well, to answer that. You got the bed tonight because you won the match in COD Ghosts and loser gets to sleep on the floor.

He was in deep sleep. How come you haven't? You just kept on thinking about the past.. You can't exactly remember what happened.. You don't remember who you've lived with before. Mrs. Harris never talks about it. She says it's for the best that you don't

Soon a fly flew around... 'That's why I can't sleep!' You thought. The fly fluttered over and landed on the tip of your nose. You swatted it away, and when it took refuge on your pillow, you smacked your hand down to squash it, but missed.

You grumbled. Flapping its tiny wings, it buzzed across the room and landed directly on the center of Jake's forehead.

After a moment of hesitation, you crept over to Jake. You raised your hand slowly, giving the fly one final chance to move, "Don't think I won't do it." You whispered.

The fly responded by washing its gross little fly face. If it could have spoken, you were almost positive it would have laughed at you.

You brought your hand down fast and hard. The slapping sound your palm made when it hit Jake's skin echoed throughout the room but was shortly covered by a yelp from Jake, who sat up, clutching his forehead.

"(Y/N)!"

You straightened your shoulders, "There was a fly."

Jake rubbed his forehead, snarling in disgust. "Well, did you at least kill it?"

"Yeah, I think so." The fly then buzzed passed your ear and out the door. You growled. 'Missed!' You thought cursing to yourself.

"Hey, do you smell that?" Jake sniffed. "It smells like..." "BACON!" You both ran downstairs and saw Mrs. Harris placing breakfast on the table.

"Morning, kids" she said in a sweet tone, "mornin'" Jake responded sitting on a chair starting to eat.

"Hurry kids, you don't want to be late. And Jake! Take care of (Y/n) and don't ditch her!" Mrs. Harris warned Jake. "I won't" he responded.

Jake usually hangs out with his popular friends. Kinda leaving you out.

After you guys finished you guys packed your backpacks and headed out. As you went out Zack, Jake's friend, was waiting outside.

"Oi! Zack!" Jake fist bumped him. "Jake, dude! There's this lit movie coming out on Friday! Let's go see it!" Zack started walking. You following behind them not saying a word, 'I'd be nice if I wasn't Jake's shadow all the time.' You thought.

You spaced out..

"(Y/n). (Y/n)? (Y/n)!" Jake was now yelling at you. "Oh.. Uh what" you furrowed your eyebrows. "Are you okay? You've been spacing out since little and also every time we pass by these woods." Jake pointed at the woods. "Is that weird?" You asked placing your hands on your hoodie pockets "Noo, it's not. It's totally normal, (Y/n)" Zack teased. Jake punched him signaling to stop making fun.