Shopping with Liu

Lui's P.O.V

I sat in bed thinking, 'Hm, (Y/n) is growing up and she doesn't have many clothes. I could go buy some for her.. Or I could go with her. But then there's Sully.' I stopped to think when Sully came up, 'I'm here you know. Why don't you just go with her.. I won't interrupt. I promise.' 'Wait.. For reals?' 'Yes.' 'Great, then i'm going to tell (Y/n) if she wants to come along~' I jumped up and went to find (Y/n).

Your P.O.V
"That's how you carry my hatchet" Toby said. He was teaching me how to use weapons, so far I somehow know how to carry a gun, knives, and hatchets.. Yeah. I saw my dad come outside and when he saw me holding hatchets, well let's say he had a "Friendly" chat with uncle Toby, a lot of words that i'm not aloud to say were heard from inside.

10 minutes later he comes outside with a smile on his face.. He announced; "(Y/n) we are going to get you some new clothes since you are growing up.. And maybe go to daycare" he mumbled the last part.. Daycare?
His stitches are easy to hide, just a cough mask and his scarf are enough to hide them, I went up stairs and changed to a (F/c) blouse, some black jeans, and black flats. I grabbed my daddy's hand and we walked through the forest.

"Why are you taking me to this.. Daycare?" I questioned, "Dunno.. Maybe I won't.." He shrugged. We got to our destination and entered a store that was nearby the woods, we entered the kid section, but he was more looking for hoodies than blouses.

Liu's P.O.V
"Hmm... (Y/n) what's your favorite color?" I turned around to see (Y/n) looking at toys, "I like (F/c)" she walked up to me, "(F/c) eh? Okay let's see.. This one" I pulled out a (F/c) hoodie. "Why don't you let her decide?" "God damn it Sully! What did I told you about interrupting?" "Yeah, but come on it's her clothes!" "She'll like what i'll but for her!" "Hey! You won't like it if I chose your clothes right?" I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing cane out... It was true though. I won't like if he chooses 'our' clothes, "Yeah that's what I thought" "Shut up!" Soon enough we were arguing and some people were starring at us, "That's my daddy" (Y/n) pointed a finger at me and smiled at a lady, sure the lady looked at 'us' awkwardly.. Well who won't think that would be weird? A guy arguing with himself. Right? XD

We were going to the cashier until... "Did you find everything okay, sir?" The cashier said sweetly, "Uh yeah.." She was about to get the clothes until Sully -_- "Aye I think I will step outside for a while.. With the bags." "Sir, you have to pay" "Why though?" That's where she was acting weird (*ahem* flirting).. "Hmm.. Why are you hiding yourself hm?" She leaned towards the counter while twirling her hair around her finger. "I'm sure you're a really good looking man." She smiled and turned around to see (Y/n). "Is that your daughter?" She glared at her. "Yeah.. Um I think I will go now." "Wait but you still need to pay me~" "Uhh.." Liu blushed nervously 'Fucking kill her man!' 'No!' 'Fine i'll do it' Sully soon grabbed a pair of scissors on the counter and stabbed her eye, blood splattered everywhere, on her uniform, counter, me, and (Y/n) "Holly shit!!!" I grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and ran out if the store with the bags.. And for some reason (Y/n) was not even worried or scared of what had happened! I'm pretty damn sure  Jeff has something to do with it.

20 minutes later I "bought" her some new clothes (Shh no one suppose to know Liu stoled them xD) "So that's how BEN 'buys' his games?" (Y/n) asked curiously, "Yes that's how he does it.. But don't do it until you're older, kay?" She smiled and nodded. 'Her smile brights up my world' 'Well yeah she is adorable.. But seriously when will she meet me? She will call us.. 'Lully'' 'Don't even.. No.' 'I was just saying.. It's not like it will happen' I glared, "So (Y/n) you liked the clothes we bought?" "Yeah! I like the white hoodie! It's like Uncle Jeff's" she jumped up and down, "Yeah hehe"

We arrived at the mansion without any problems, "Heyy Liu ...uh why are you covered in blood bro?" Jeff asked grabbing the bags to help me out. "Don't even remind me. It was Sully not me" I sighed, "Yeah I taught so." (Y/n) tugged at my sweater, "Daddy who's Sully?" I stared at her literally nervous "Ah.. Uh it's um.. My nickname?" I turned around to look at Jeff, "Yeah it's his nickname." Jeff patted her head and hopped to the couch, "Just his nickname" he mumbled.. "Anyways why don't you go try on your new clothes?" I asked her she cheerfully smiled and ran to her room to try her clothes on.
"Holly Hell dude.." I sat next to Jeff, "What's up?" "I'm scared if she ever finds out of Sully." Jeff stare at me and looked back at the Tv, "She won't care" "How do you know?" He smiled and playfully punched my arm, "Just relax." I smiled .. Just relax Liu everything will be alright.