Day 2

Liu's P.O.V
8:12 am

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt someone get on my bed and suddenly started to jump

"Holy shit!" I shot up accidentally throwing the figure off the bed. Seeing (Y/n) I panicked, "(Y/n)! Don't do that again!" I got up rubbing my eyes.
"I'm sorry but-"

"No, go back to sleep" I layed back down. "Look at the time" she pointed to the clock next to my bed.

"8:13 am..." I looked at it blankly..

"School dumbass"

my eyes widen, "Oh God! (Y/n) get out i'm going to change! Pack your stuff and get dressed too!"
I started to shoo (Y/n) out of my room, "I already did that"

"Then hurry, shoo out" I grabbed a random hoodie, my jeans, and my shoes and tried brushing my hair which was messy, "Oh screw it!" I was going to step out but went back in and grabbed my scarf, "I'm professional Sully"

"Tch, whatever" he glared

I went downstairs and (Y/n) made me toast, "Thanks, come on" I took it and we started to run.

"What time are we suppose to be there?" I asked her biting off the toast

"8:20 class starts" She ran following behind, I looked at the time on my watch and saw it was 8:18, we barely still have time left.

When we ran we were nearly close to the school and bam! We were in the gates, I started to catch my breath and (Y/n) gave me a hug and skipped off.

"Bye Dad! Love you!" She called out

"Hey (Y/n)!" I heard someone call (Y/n)

"Jake!" (Y/n) ran towards him. When they reached each other they started to walk in, "..." I stared at them, "Jealous much?" "What? Nah.. I'm just worried that's all" I turned around heading back home.

"Sounds to me you're scared"

I rolled my eyes.

You're P.O.V

When you entered the school people were starring at you guys. You looked down the floor starting to get nervous. When you entered class and took your seats You started to blush.

"Um.. Jake? Why were other kids staring at us?" You asked, "Beats me" he shrugged.

"Oi! Jake! Who's the girl you're talking to? Is she your girlfriend?" A kid slammed his hands against his desk, you blushed. "Back off, Conner. We're just friends" he spat at him. You took out your notebook ready to start class.

Until Connor turned around to look at you.

"So, what's your name?" He leaned against your desk, "(Y/n).." You looked down at your pencil. "That's a cute name~" you blushed starting to feel uncomfortable

"Conner go bug someone else" he got up walking towards him, "And what if I don't want to Jake?" He walked up to Jake. They were about the same height.. Though you could tell Connor was a popular kid in school for the way he dressed, he was wearing a squared red shirt, jeans, and converse with his dirty blonde hair.

"I said to leave her alone" Jake glared at him, you started to get nervous.

Connor laughed and shoved him, "..."

Jake then shoved him back harder. Causing Conner to get mad and throw a punch though Jake dodged it and kicked him in his stomach. Connor went down letting out an 'Oof' sound.

"You..!" He was about to say something but the teacher came in and stopped them.

For the rest of class period, Connor just glared at Jake, you were really nervous, "Are you okay?" He asked looking at your (Color of eyes) eyes. "Yeah! I'm o-okay!" You smiled, he smiled back too.

End of school day

You were heading out the school building with Jake following next to you, "What was that all about in class?" You asked.

"Connor's a jerk that's all" he placed his hands behind his head. You blushed a little, "Do you like Connor?" Jake asked you. "No! What makes you think that?" You responded looking away. "Simple, you blush every time his name is mentioned and you won't look at me when you're lying" He raised an eyebrow.

You smacked his forehead, "Ow!" He whined out, "Idiot" you smiled.

"I-i'm not an idiot!" He started to chase you outside.

You were running until he catched you, hugged you, and spinned you around.

You blushed.

"Oi!" You felt someone seperate you and Jake.

When you looked up you saw your dad... Liu.

".............." You were quiet, so was Jake. "Oh.. Hi Mr. Woods.." He waved shyly. Liu just glared at him, "Kid, can you please keep your hands to yourself" Liu said in a scary deep tone.

Jake backed away a little, "Daaad! We were just playing" you whined hoping Liu can spare him. "Yes sir, we were just playing" Jake shivered.

"Don't you hurt my daughter in any way, kid" Sully took in.

You noticed he changed, "Dad?" She looked at me confused, "Jake would never hurt me, in fact, he was defending me in school earlier" Jake blushed. "Defend you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Y-yeah.. Some kid was trying to play her" Jake looked down. "Name?" Liu asked him already furious. "Connor Maxwell" Jake told him completely. "Okay thank you.. Jake. Now come on (Y/n), Uncle Jeff wants to show you something." Liu thanked Jake and took my hand and dragged me away like last time, "Baiiiiii Jake!" You waved at him, Jake waved back, "Baiii"

Liu's P.O.V

"So what did Jake do?" I asked (Y/n) who was smiling, "Defending me by this other boy" she skipped while holding my hand. "What was the boy doing?" I tightened my grip. "You're hurting me" she stopped, "Oh sorry.. But tell me" (Y/n) stared at me looking really scared. "D-dad?" She looked up at me, "Yeah?" "You're eye.. It's darker.."

Ayeeee cliffhanger cause i'm too lazy to keep on writing
(°°)╯┻━┻ flip tables!!!!!

You know what? I'm continuing this chapter cause i'm that nice(.... I'm not....) maybe i'm making this the last one... :/

I touched my face and shook the though out of my head, I grabbed (Y/n). "(Y/n) go to your room" I said not even looking at her. "W-why? Dad.. Are you okay?" (Y/n) looked at me sad.

I didn't respond.

She soon let go of my hand and sprinted off to her room. What's this feeling? Am I crying? No... "Stop.." 'Kill them.' "S-stop!" 'Kill her.' "Never!" 'KILL HER! Haha!' "Ahh! Get out of my head! STOP! I can't!" I punched the wall.

"Liu are you okay?" Jeff patted my shoulder, my eyes widen. "Y-yeah" I clutched my shirt. "Liu?" I started to shake. "Liu!" Jeff ran towards me, I blacked out.

I'm finishing this story now. In The next chapter... I'm going to regret it and dear readers don't cry/hate me... For the next one