We're in This Together

Liu's P.O.V
Jeff told us that Slender Man said we could keep (Y/n) as long as she had somewhere to stay. And as for me.. I had to be careful or I could be kicked out the mansion again, "That's great..so what do we do?" I asked curiosity "Well.. We have a guest room you could stay there with (Y/n) I mean like how hard is it to build a crib?" Jeff said smartly. Well it didn't look hard to build one right? So we can build one by hand. "True.. What about the other Pastas?" I said nervously this time. "You forgive them of course" he said grabbing me and (Y/n).  
-With Eyeless Jack-

E.j's P.O.V
I was at the kitchen throwing away Masky's cheesecake so I could make room for my Kidneys, since that is my life I only have. When I saw Jeff looking at me confused "You didn't see nothing.." I said coldly "Riiight.. So um. You now my bro? My bro bro Liu? Haha of course you do. Right? Right???" He sounded scared... "Yeah? Why?" "Well. LOOK HE IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" I jumped and turned around with a scalpel in my hand. "... Where?" I asked confused "Oh yeah right I meant to say behind me not you.. Me." He said with a shrug. "Uh. Hey?" Liu stepped aside Jeff. I froze... Sully? No it looks like Liu.. Or is he? I threw my scalpel at him and he dodged it... "I'm sorry Sully! Don't kill me now that was the only weapon I have! Really!" I begged for him with my eyes closed waiting to be tackled and stabbed. "I'm not Sully. I know how to control him, and I am not going to kill you. See? (Y/n) is here she never lies. Right (Y/n) Right that I never will kill him?" He said sweetly to (Y/n) she smiled and clapped. Aww she is adorable, "Okay.. So you want me to forgive you?" "We're in this together" Jeff cheered once I forgave him.

-With BEN-

BEN's P.O.V
I grabbed my pieces of the game Jeff broke and placed them in my bed. I grabbed glue and tried to glue it back together.. This is useless :( . *Knock* *Knock* *Knock*
Bam! The door flew open and Jeff rolled in like a spy you see in movies, he looked around and saw me then the video game. He looked at me and then at the game "No.. No don't" I said he quickly got the game and threw it out the window. 😱😱😱😱😱 (poor BEN) "Why the hell?!?!? I told you not to!!!!" He cried "Mission complete come in it's clear now" Jeff whispered "Who the fuck are you talking to?!" I said angrily and in came Liu... I took a step back and fell backwards. "No! I'm.. " I spotted a game controller and threw it at him "Ow.. Gee thanks for the nice welcome" he said rubbing his forehead "Liu? Is that you????" I said scared "Yes it's me" he looked down I ran up to him a hugged him (.___.) "Um.. Right. Uh look this is (Y/n) and we hope you could give us a chance in the Slender mansion." He tried to change the subject, He gave me (Y/n) I tickled her causing her to giggle and laugh "Aww.." She then widen her ayes and yelled "ELF!" -_- "Well that's just cute" he glared but still held her. "So can you?" Liu asked desperately "Okay you can stay.. And little (Y/n) too but only if you buy me the newest game of Zelda!" I said and shooed them out of my room. Way to go BEN, I fist pump the air.

-With Masky and Hoodie-

Masky's P.O.V
Me and Hoodie were putting up The Slender signs quietly. Luckily Toby had to help Slender man with some paper work, so we enjoyed the peace out here. "M-Masky, we've put this sign in the same tree 6 times already. P-put it s-somewhere else" Hoodie pointed out, "Well, where else do you want me to put it? In that tree over there?" I pointed at a very scary looking old tree "Y-yeah" he followed me to the tree as I placed the sign someone took it off and threw it away tackling us "Hey! Let go!" I yelled "F-fight m-me!" Hoodie yelled too, I got a look at who tackled us and it was Jeff "J-JEFF?!" We both yelled, "What was that for?" I got up patting away the dirt in my hoodie. "Here I present my brother Liu and (Y/n), Liu came out of the darkness and he had a baby with him. Okay first of all that is Liu cause if he was Sully the baby would've been dead (But Liu will never hurt you dear reader) "Hey Liu. Who's that? Who'd you fuck with?" I said. He blushed! "What? No! I found her so I kept her" he said embarrassed "heheh" Hoodie giggled. Liu glared and tossed (Y/n) to Hoodie "Uhhhhhhhh. No M-Masky you t-take it" he shoved her to me "Aww poor Hoodie are you still scared of babies?" I cooed "N-no! I just don't g-get them.. Where d-do they c-come from! I-it m-makes no s-sense!" He stuttered a lot. We all laughed.. This was funny, he still thinks a stork comes to deliver them xD
"Well Liu it's nice to meet you again and also little (Y/n) just one question.. Will she grow up to be like us?" I asked thrilled "I guess so.. I'll just wait until she is a bit older so I can show her who I really am..." She will be happy here I taught she will..