Starting School

Liu's P.O.V.

"I'm telling you, we should drop (Y/n) off at school, she needs a better education and a better future." I said clearly to Jeff though he seemed annoyed, "No, she can grow up to be like us." He crossed his arms, I glared.
"Look, what do you think it's best for (Y/n)?" I asked, Jeff stayed quiet and looked away. "Fuuuuck, fine. She does" He groaned. I smiled.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
You walked downstairs just to see a (Favorite color) backpack, "What is this?" You asked carrying it. You opened it to see notebooks, pencils, crayons, and books. You took them out, "No.. Nononono! This can't be happening" you threw everything to the floor, panicked, and ran to your room hiding under your (Favorite color) covers of your bed.

Liu then entered your room, "(Y/n) sweetie, what was that for?" He asked quite confused, you threw your hands up in frustration, "I'm not going to school! I don't want to be social with other people, Uncle Toby said that I don't need friends when you can have voices in your head!" Liu faceplamed, "You don't have voices in your head" he crossed his arms smiling. "Uh, yes I do! Look, what was that... Voice?" You knew he was right and sighed... "Why can't I be like you guys?.." You finally got up and grabbed the bag from his hands.

"I knew it." Liu growled, "Huh?" In the back you could see Jeff telling you to stop talking in hand motions behind Liu. "Jeff. You. Are. So. Dead."  Liu grabbed Jeff by his hoodie and dragged him inside. "Gyah... What'd I do????" He tried to act innocent, "You! I knew you teached (Y/n) something she wasn't suppose to! You killed in front of her!  No wonder she wasn't scared the day I bought her new clothes!" Liu yelled at him, Jeff was about to say something but Liu cut him off.

"Though.. (Y/n), i'm quite proud of you" he smiled. You were shocked at his response

"T-thanks!" You happily said, Jeff sighed in relief

"So does that mean I don't have to go to school anymore??" You asked, he laughed.

"Don't try to excuse yourself, you're still going to school" He grabbed your hand and walked you outside heading to the building filled his others kids.

"Awww...." You groaned knowing Liu was right.