Brothers

First of all, thank you so much Alexandria211 for the comment ^^ sorry I got it late I really don't know how Wattpad works but thank you so much ^_^

Your P.O.V
I woke up early today because I had something special to plan for daddy and uncle Jeff. Yeah they always at least fight or argue every week
*Flashbacks to all the times they've argued****

Chocolates
No ones P.O.V
Jeff was sitting on the couch watching the news (shocking) with BEN while Liu was walking to the kitchen to get his chocolate that he kept on a box next to the microwave, until....
Liu slammed his fists on the table, "Where's my chocolate?!" Jeff and BEN stared at each other, "What are you talking about?" Jeff replied. "You know what i'm talking about!" He slammed the table once more, BEN was just sitting there awkwardly at the argument Liu was making about a chocolate. "Uh, I saw a Snickers bar in the fridge if yo-" "I don't want any Snickers bar! .. Where did you hide my Hershey's! Where did you hide them!" Jeff started to sweat, "Where's my Hershey's?! Oh my God!! Where are they?!" "There's a Milky Way in the fridge." "I don't want any of your fucking Milky Ways!" Liu threw a spoon at him, Jeff growled while BEN was ready to burst out laughing. "I'm gonna find that God damn Hershey's .. I'm gonna find them .." Later Toby came in and Liu tackled him, "Did you stole my Hershey's?!?!!"  BEN laughed at the argument. Later Jeff had to buy Liu some more chocolate.

*That was one flashback*
*Next flashback*

Missions
"You guys have to kill this person in this picture, understood?" Slenderman gave a mission to Jeff and Liu, "Yes sir." With that they took off into the woods, "What's the guys name?" Liu asked, "Jacob Vice." (If your name is Jacob i'm sorry man xD just put on your enemies name and that works)
"He lives there! Come on!" Jeff was about to run but Liu pulled him by his hoodie, "You're stupid! You go like that they can call the police, but if you go sneaking in it's better." Liu explained, "Man fuck your killing skills I have my own ones!" He pushed Liu getting him mad, "Fucking be careful! You go like that you get busted!" Liu yelled, "I don't care.. Kill the cops! I'm going to kill that person you go check if no one sees us. Got it? Good." "I'm not going on lookout!" Liu crossed his arms, "Well me neither." Jeff also did the same. 5 minutes later they finally agreed to the plan.. Well except for Sully. "Alright Jeff, it's clear" Jeff taught it was Liu but it wasn't, "Okay now go on lookout." Jeff went in. Sully took out his phone and called the police (God danggit)  "Oh no! Police there's a man who is killing someone in a house next door! Please come and stop him!" Sully then gave them the address and walked back to the woods leaving Jeff behind. 5 minutes later: "Okay Liu we are do-" Liu wasn't there anymore but the cops were. "Put your hands in the air!" They yelled at Jeff, Jeff then realized it was Sully who did that "Fucking asshole.." Jeff laughed. Soon the cops were getting closer but Jeff quickly ran off running as fast as he could not even looking behind, once he got to the mansion he saw Liu laying in the couch watching the news.. Seeing what had just happened. "Soo how'd it go?" He laughed while Jeff tackled him.

*Next flashback*

Dinner
All pastas were at the kitchen eating. Liu was next to Jeff and (Y/n) was next to Toby eating waffles. Slender was in his office doing paper work. "So how was your day guys?" Nina asked trying to start a chat. "Mine was the same old same old" BEN said, "Just playing video games" he said like a boss. "I just read some medical stuff and tried them on people" Ej said taking a bite off a kidney which everyone was grossed out, except for (Y/n). "We went on missions while Mr. Annoying kept on bothering us" Masky said glaring at Toby who was just feeding (Y/n) chocolate chip waffles "I was not THAT annoying" Toby laughed, "Y-yes you were." Hoodie mumbled. "I was just using some 'paint' to draw on walls" Bloody Painter said smiling (yes he means blood) "I went and shared my friendship with all the lonely kids" Lj laughed insanely, (If you haven't read his story.. He kills them) "Well I was just in my room chilling" Nina smiled putting her hands behind her back, "I played tea party with (Y/n) and it was fun" Sally jumped up and down and (Y/n) smiled. "Mine was boring cause the guy sitting next to me kept on showing off.." Jeff stared at Liu. Liu punched him, "You were the one showing off with your knife talents" Liu stared back, "You were too so shut up!" Jeff threw a piece of food at him "What the Hell man!" Liu threw his whole plate on him which everyone started laughing at Jeff that was covered with food, Jeff growled and tackled Liu and everyone else started a food fight.. Yep Jeff and Liu ended up cleaning everything.
*End of Flashback*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Yeah ....that's why I asked them if they both wanted to go to the park together, it'd be great!

"Hey daddy!" I said hugging him, "Hm?" He hummed in response, "Can we go to the park with Uncle Jeff? Pleaaase?" I looked at him with puppy eyes, "Uh sure go ask him" "Actually, you go ask him you need to talk to each other nicely" I smiled 'Bam i'm so clever xD' he stared at me, "Fine" he groaned walking to Jeff's room, "Hey Jeff! Let's go to the park" he slammed his head against the door, "With you.. Hm let me think about it. No." Jeff didn't bother to open the door, "With (Y/n) you dipshit." I growled, "(Y/n) and you? Okay fine" he opened the door and Liu face planted the floor "Idot." Jeff walked out without helping him up, Liu growled and pulled him down too again.. They were fighting. Again. I facepalmed and walked toward them with a smile on my face, "Soo?" I said they both stood up and walked with me to the woods, it was quiet between them.. 'Bad Idea..' I quickly tried to put it together but it failed, "That's it! I can't stand you both fighting! You guys are brothers and you should be proud of it! Please just be together for me please.." I didn't realize I said that.. They looked at me shocked. "(Y/n) i'm sorry.. I didn't knew that was how you feel.." Liu hugged me and stroked my (H/c) (H/l) hair, "Gyah.. I feel like shit." I could hear Jeff mumble. "Okay we are going to that park and make it up there!" Jeff stood up and grabbed my hand walking straight to the park, "Let's go Liu! We are going to make this child happy and that's it!" Liu followed and once we were there Jeff and Liu started to talk to each other while they played with you on the slides and swings, "Aren't you a little old to be on slides?" A man asked Jeff, "I don't know, aren't you a little old to be alive?" The man glared at him, Jeff just laughed. "Damn teens" he mumbled and took his child with him. "Damn old people!" Jeff shot back. "Uncle!" (Y/n) tugged my hoodie, he hummed in response, "Come with me with the swings!" "Okay i'll be right there"

We spent the whole day in the park without any problem, 'Hmp my plan worked perfectly!' I cheered jumping up and down. I hope they don't fight anymore and as this keeps going on then I feel achieved. "Hey (Y/n)" Liu called out, "Yeah?" I looked at him, He gave me a (F/c) flower and said, "Thanks for helping us out, princess" he hugged me and I hugged him back.. I'm glad everything went like I planned it to.. I'm so happy!~